Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB

I thought BOBMAN had died, or just worked all the time, and did not like riding anymore..... YOU guys need to post more, so I can respond. I still look at this site everyday to see if you are ever going back to Antlers. That was an awesome trip with you guys.

Welcome back BOBMAN..... Keep us posted on what you are doing, and where you are going to ride..... IF YOU EVER RIDE AGAIN. Let's see.... April to November.... that is only seven months of no riding. I guess you will be ready to go in June. We will go with you then.
Gordon

Old 11-06-2006, 04:11 PM
Trailblazer

Hey bobman

good to see that you are still alive. I like gordon am waiting for a trip to antlers. Have been riding my motorcycle at draper every week. A friend and I are going to Glamis friday for 10 days. My wife and I will be spending Jan. at Lake Havasu and glamis. Let me know when a trip is planned to the SE part of the state. You are our leader and all is lost when you dont plan.

charlie

Old 11-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider

what is wrong with the prairie brent? and we might ride at big red on saturday.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Range Rover

Get your quad all fixed Andy? What was wrong?

Old 11-06-2006, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

I would be up for another Antlers Trip in the coming months...unless it's just too cold.

It would have to be on a Sunday as that is the only weekend day I have off.

I think we could have a great time.

Bob "Tell me what yall think" Bobman

Old 11-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

It is up to about 75%. It has just never been right since i snorkled it and the getting some water in the motor did not help.

Old 11-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

I'm ready for a trip in the sourheast (Antler's), but I think I will wait until after DEER season. I don't want to be someone's hood ornament that confuses me for a deer. I know how them boys from the southeast are.

Brent, the tranny comes out of the sandrail tomorrow evening. I'm taking it to Crowley, Texas this weekend and maybe it will be ready the next weekend. If that happens it will be at Sahara during Thanksgiving. I still owe you a ride in the rail. I'm smiling just thinking about going again. Best thing I did was buy my wife a Tahoe Toybox 5 wheel trailer, she is ready to go to the dunes, southeast Oklahoma or where ever when I'm ready to go. If she doesn't like the weather she can statyinside and cook, or read or watch TV or take a nap. This means Ronnie gets to play more!!

Ronnie

Old 11-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

Well guys i got a long and kinda sad story..Ill give yall the sad part first..Im going tough a devorce..So thats going to take up some of my time over the next month..But thats a long story...

Here is some awesome news...

My banshee is nutting but parts right now..i got the motor all the way apart..iv got the frame tore all the way down..all the bolts are in a box..there is not one peace of the quad bolted together...What im going to do..is have eveything powdercoated..before i go back together with the engine and stuff..its going to have the black plastic that was on it..and the frame a-arms carrior will be blood red..and the +6 swinger will stay the same Black..and the dura blue axle that is on it..will be powdercoated black...the only chrome will be the out of frame drag pipes and the rimes...The crome skull grill in it will even be powdercoated blood red...i sould have it back together in the next month or so...Not sure what kinda build im going to do on the motor yet....iv got the pistion there just .20 over...but i dunno if i want to make it a high compresson motor...or alow compression motor and run the nos on it...Im thinking low compresson because i can have a good duner quad..and when i wanna race i can turn the bottle on...

But im open to any ideals...I mean iv built alot of motors...but there is only one way to learn new stuff..and thats ask questions...

Old 11-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: out18law18
what is wrong with the prairie brent? and we might ride at big red on saturday.
Well my front diff now has to be split , just to put in a new needle bearing. So i am going to rebuild the whole thing.

Brent

Old 11-07-2006, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

Doyle, Sorry to hear about that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

All i have to say about your shee is, Its going to kick *** man.

Brent

Quick Reply: CENTRAL OKLAHOMA ATV CLUB