Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Atlantic Grand Prix Trail Ride last Sunday Oct 30th Thank you to all!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlantic Grand Prix Trail Ride last Sunday Oct 30th Thank you to all!

Atlantic Grand Prix Trail Ride last Sunday Oct 30th Thank you to all!

I’d like to thank everyone that made it out last Sunday for our trail ride up at North American WarHorse just out side of Scranton PA. You couldn’t ask for a more beautiful day weather wise.

I’d also like to thank our host and sponsors, North American WarHorse who graciously allowed us use of their facilities as well as helping us secure access to the 2000+ acres of land behind their dealership. They were extremely supportive with bringing this series up to the Scranton PA area and are a great asset to the Off-Road community. If you haven’t had a chance to checkout their dealership please do so, it’s quite impressive.

Also Bombardier ATV and Mark Allison who have been extremely supportive in launching this new series. If you haven’t checked out their product I highly advise you to do so. It’s quite impressive and maybe the best designed Quads on the market. Also Moose Racing USA for coming through big time with course marking materials. As well as Greg Hamill and Pocono Mountain ATV club for coming out and helping with the trail

Something also that should be noted was that we had a Quad that ripped a huge hole in it’s tire about 10 miles out on the trail and it couldn’t be plugged. So we called down to the staging area and the team from North American Warhorse ran a brand new wheel up the mountain on a Rhino and installed it out in the woods so that the rider could continue on with the ride. Now that’s great service!

I thought the turnout was great and hopefully, everyone will continue to support the rest of our events that we have planned for the remainder of 2005 and 2006.

Photos are up at: AtlanticGrandPrix.com

Again, Thank you very much, we enjoyed putting on the event and hopefully we’ll see you all on Nov 12th and 13th 2005.

Dale