Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

Yukon ATVers

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 06:44 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yukon ATVers

Hey everyone,

Bonterra Productions is coming up to the Yukon at the end of September to shoot two episodes of "Mantracker" for its second season on OLN. Because of the nature of the show, we need local people with ATVs who know the general area to assist on the shoots. While the days can be a little long at times, it's definitely an amazing experience and a great chance to get to see behind the scenes of how reality-based TV shows are made. Each shoot runs between 2-4 days - with one overnight camp out during our "chase".

I am posting here to see if anyone in this forum is (or knows someone) from around Whitehorse who would be interested in joining our team for these two episodes. I have been unable to find any ATV clubs or organizations in the Yukon and was hoping this may be the way to find some awesome ATVers looking for an exciting opportunity.

We need at least 2 ATVs with drivers - possibly a third ATV as a stand-alone rental for the director. Having people who are super comfortable and confident on their ATV is essential as the shoots can get fast-paced and rugged at times.

If you'd like more information about the show, please check out www.mantracker.ca or email me directly at contact@bonterraproductions.com.

Thanks so much! Hopefully this post will help me find the fabulous people I'm looking for. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]