Club News and Events Share information about ATV clubs, club activities and membership, ATV events, etc.

California Off Road Vehicle Association (CORVA)

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California Off Road Vehicle Association (CORVA)

Hi, the California Off Road Vehicle Association (CORVA) will be holding their second attempt at elections. The date is set for Saturday, May 31st in Bakersfield, CA and it should be an exciting meeting as long time president Mr. Ed Waldheim is officially retired as the president. We have 2 members currently seeking to hold the president title. Go to the CORVA web site at: Texthttp://www.corva.org to see all the nominated candidates listed to date.

I'm currently serving as the Southern Regional Secretary and I'm seeking the office of Vice President of Administration. As I've done for the American Sand Association (ASA) over the past 7 years, I would like to better serve and help this organize of nearly 40 years for the benefit of ALL OHV recreationalists. Only CORVA members can vote in the upcoming elections so if you would like to support efforts to take CORVA into the future please consider joining. If you live or ride in California you need to be part of this organization.

CORVA web site join page

I'm also running with other folks too, we call ourselves "TEAM CORVA 2008" and we have a vision to take CORVA to the next level.

Please take a look here for more information on our goals and our other team members seeking office. We have extended candidate bio's with contact information on the site below.

http://www.rrduners.com/index.php

Thanks, Jim Colln
CORVA Southern Regional Secretary
ASA Newsletter Editor
Vice President - R&R Duners Club

Old 05-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California Off Road Vehicle Association (CORVA)

To Jim and the rest of the TEAM CORVA 2008...

I'm very excited for this election. I've renewed my membership specifically for this election. I believe that this new team can bring CORVA back to what it used to be....back to a strong off-road organization working on all levels (legal, legislative, partnerships, on the ground, etc) to protect and bring balance to what's left for off-road opportunity in the state of California.

Good Luck my friends...