Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires Discussions on ATV drivetrain, suspension, and tires.

SWAMP LITE??

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 11:31 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SWAMP LITE??

What does everyone think of the new Swamp Lite from Interco?? They look awesome. I previsouly had Mud Lites on my last wheeler and love them. They performed great. But i really like the new Swamp Lite. Has anyone tried them?? Let me know. Thanks

Old 03-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default SWAMP LITE??

I've got 26x10x12 and 26x12x12's on an '05 Vinson 500 auto and I love them.....The difference in ride and traction on rocks and in mud is like night and day compared to the original tires. Of course that could probably be said about just about any after market tire compared to original issue tires.

I have heard some people talking about the SwampLites wearing down quickly, but I have a few hundred miles on mine and haven't noticed much wear at all.....I think you'll like them.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:03 PM
Trailblazer
Default SWAMP LITE??

I have the 25" on my Outy 400 and they have performed great so far. They measure very true to size
and the larger the tire size the deeper the tread depth. I have ridden them in all conditions and I have'nt encountered any problems. They steer and handle very good and grip the mud great. They do throw a lot of rocks if riding on gravel roads.
I have pics of them!

Old 03-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Range Rover
Default SWAMP LITE??

They seem to have a flat face? Do they or just an illusion in the pics? Does the front end of your wheeler wonder at all or catch and turn one way really fast?
My brother in law has bearclaws on his rubicon and i had those tires cause their flat faced its hard to control them. Just wondering

Old 03-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Range Rover
Default SWAMP LITE??

Yeah thats pretty much what i meant just didn't know how to word it.
I just don't want the problems my brother in law has with his rubi, he doesn't mind but i cant stand it. You'll be riding down the trail and all of a sudden the handle bars will almost jerk right out of your hands cause the "flat faced" tires catch something.
I had 26" ITP Mudlits on my old 03 AC 400 i had, and they were great but i really like the look of the swamp lite just don't want to be dissapointed.

Old 03-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Trailblazer
Default SWAMP LITE??

I first heard of them on the HIGHLIFTER FORMUS, there is alot more information on that site.

Old 03-10-2006, 03:16 AM
Trailblazer
Default SWAMP LITE??

Originally posted by: shugduff
I first heard of them on the HIGHLIFTER FORMUS, there is alot more information on that site.
Unfortunately Highlifter's forums have been down for weeks now.

Old 03-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default SWAMP LITE??

That maybe, but you can go to the forum and run a search on "Swamp Lite" in the tire talk
section and it will bring up multiple pages dedicated to SW Lites.

Old 03-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Trailblazer
Default SWAMP LITE??

Originally posted by: shugduff
That maybe, but you can go to the forum and run a search on "Swamp Lite" in the tire talk
section and it will bring up multiple pages dedicated to SW Lites.
Hey thanks shugduff. I had been using the old link to the forums that I had in my favorites. After reading your post I went to www.highlifter.com and then to "The Mudhole" Then to "Forums" and the new site came up......Here I thought the forums had been down for weeks and were still down.

Old 03-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Trailblazer
Default SWAMP LITE??

Same thing happened to me. I kept telling my friends that I couldn't find it and they didn't know
what I was talking about.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SWAMP LITE??