Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

WTF happened at Pismo?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2004 | 01:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default WTF happened at Pismo?????

pull the choke and lug the motor

Old 11-10-2004 | 01:34 AM
Range Rover

my banshee is suprisingly quiet when luggin the motor.+ i got buddys with loud thumpers that take the focus off of me.

Old 11-10-2004 | 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

A few of my friends have drag pipes so I always tell them that if it looks like the forestry service is coming our way I'm hitting the kill switch and pointing as the banshees run away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they usually will chase those who run![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then I can sneak out the other way...

Old 11-12-2004 | 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

I think Mad is right. If it gets too bad just post a lookout with a radio.

Old 11-14-2004 | 01:49 AM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

We need to do something about this whole ordeal. This 5ucks big time!! I cant believe we have db laws right in the middle of the dunes. What if this causes the tourist coming to Pismo?? This is what the local business want???? All the local mom and pop shops may lose revenue over this, not too much but it should reflect something if the modded bikes cant ride at Pismo?

As far as all the laws coming into affect in the past few years its like what has happened to our FREEDOM???? Is the country turning into communism or what??? If you dont call it communism then I dont know what is!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2004 | 12:07 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok, this may sound like someone is whinning but its worth a try.

If everyone starts complaining about the generators at Pismo being to loud then they will probably have their hands full going to them places than the dunes..... Just a thought.

There are some that are pretty loud and run all night.

I have one so I dont care if they call on me, its an oem rv generator.

Old 11-14-2004 | 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: RaptorOwner
Ok, this may sound like someone is whinning but its worth a try.

If everyone starts complaining about the generators at Pismo being to loud then they will probably have their hands full going to them places than the dunes..... Just a thought.

Are U in the sierra club? we're watching u mr. undercover agent

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2004 | 02:06 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: madracing
Are U in the sierra club? we're watching u mr. undercover agent

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You must not read my shirts I wear at Pismo - I had some made up with Calvin Peeing on the seirra club.

F**k the seirra club, they are the ones that started this whole problem we have at Pismo.

Old 11-14-2004 | 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

raptor owner, i think i've seen u riding down the beach at pismo before. i've only ever seen 1 person wearing a shirt with calvin peein on "sierra club" and it was a guy riding a quad down the beach at pismo (don't remember what type of quad). i think more complaints will only help to close the dunes, what we need is a good lawer who can find some kind of loophole in the laws so we can sue the sierra club and have them shut down.

Old 11-14-2004 | 07:28 PM
|
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CroBiker
raptor owner, i think i've seen u riding down the beach at pismo before. i've only ever seen 1 person wearing a shirt with calvin peein on "sierra club" and it was a guy riding a quad down the beach at pismo (don't remember what type of quad). i think more complaints will only help to close the dunes, what we need is a good lawer who can find some kind of loophole in the laws so we can sue the sierra club and have them shut down.
Yes you maybe right. I just get so fed up with all this crap it just pisses me off.

I got about 100 of them shirts made, I still have a few left.

Quick Reply: WTF happened at Pismo?????