Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

BLM rangers pelted with eggs at Sand Mt.

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLM rangers pelted with eggs at Sand Mt.

Put yourself in his shoes. he had prolly been dealing with numerous other yahoos that arnt so curteous like yourself. Im sure you would never come off as a smartass when talkin to someone either? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but seriously after a while on that job im sure i would just be a d!ck to everyone. to them after a while they heard every excuse in the book and it just turns into noise. kinda like lionel from snoopy talkin.

But even so if the BLM guys are D!cks or not. Still does not give a disgrunled yahoo right or privledge to throw eggs at his vehicle and break windows and stuff. If ya think the guys outta line file a report with his superiors or sompin.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

it was on the wednesday, there werent more then 300 people there. Maybe im just used to our pismo guys who are chill and leave us be, even if we dont follow the book line by line.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I have never been harrased by rangers. and ya know 99% of them are pretty nice folk. just sometimes ya have a bad day. maybe his wife didnt put out or sompin. i mean thats enough to make a guy grouchy. get married she takes all your cash and what do you get in return? the cold shoulder. Never know. infinite possiblities out there.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

from my point of view i would have it worse being that the wife was with me in a tiny trailer with nothing but desert around us. I couldnt run even if i wanted to. Now...who has the bad day

Old 03-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
from my point of view i would have it worse being that the wife was with me in a tiny trailer with nothing but desert around us. I couldnt run even if i wanted to. Now...who has the bad day
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Is that the Ex wife? surely you don't speak of DQ that way??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

it was a joke. Im not married nor have i previously...lol

i cant talk bad about dq or she always finds out, but whenever i talk good about her she never hears about it. Funny how that works lol

Old 03-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to go Beech,
You managed to turn what was once a positive and productive thread about securing the future of one of our prized riding areas into what I would call a poor excuse for a bitch session on your part.

Class act!

Old 03-30-2005, 08:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

my initial comment

"some of the blm are A-holes, im suprised its taken this long for some of the public to backlash on them. I go to SM once a year to race on memorial day and ive never been to a place (other then oregon) that harasses riders as much as them.

They said they also want to raise the prices again on us...maybe with this money they will put in suitable bathrooms....!"

There was NOTHING wrong with what i said. You just need a damn hug.

And if you want to secure your riding area's i suggest you make these people wear helmets

Old 03-31-2005, 11:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Beechman, Put your flag on BOY!!!!!!!!!LMAO... Oh and fix my password!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2005, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider

I don't have any kind of dune machine, but I am a cop. I can tell you that there are some retarded rules and laws that we are forced to enforce. I don't agree with alot of the crap I have to do, but it pays the bills. Having said that, and not knowing the exact circumstances of what happened, I would bet the BLM was getting heat for not enforcing the flag rule. They may have been briefed that night that everyone was to write at least one cite for no flag. This has happened to me with seatbelts. I don't agree that people should be forced to wear them. If they die in a crash and didn't wear the belt, oh well. I have personally been told by a Oklahoma State Trooper that if I had been wearing a seatbelt when I rolled my truck that it would have cut my head off. I don't wear mine, but I am forced to write cites for people that don't. But, since DaBeech said the guy was being an ***, I have to take his word for it. And, let's all work together to keep the places open. I might get a shee some day. Later, TW

Quick Reply: BLM rangers pelted with eggs at Sand Mt.