Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

BLM rangers pelted with eggs at Sand Mt.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLM rangers pelted with eggs at Sand Mt.

she is more of a bacardi girl. Nice try though, only im allowed to get her drunk

Old 04-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: DSengineer
Way to go Beech,
You managed to turn what was once a positive and productive thread about securing the future of one of our prized riding areas into what I would call a poor excuse for a bitch session on your part.

Class act!

Old 04-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan

I still cant believe people feel its more important to have a flag then a helmet in this thread. Funny thing is that every person in this thread would trade in their flag for a helmet any day. I know ive personally been in two major crashes and both times the flag was useless, but the helmet saved my ***.
They are both equally important but some knucklehead riding around without a helmet is not in any way endangering my life. Someone riding around without a flag however is.

Old 04-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

good point there DS, but if somebody really is coming over a hill fast enough to endanger your life i still am not sure how important that flag will be. What if the guy on the other side is in a buggy? As they go over hills their low line of sight would make it hard to see your flag. Laws are enforced to save everybodies life. I still think that there are more injuries and fatalities caused because a lack of a helmet then a flag. If you disagree that is fine, and if you agree fine.

And pete, if you are going to quote somebody, put a reply to it. I figured a guy that is part of an active group to keep nevada open would be more open to some of the laws that 45+ states enforce regulary. Are you one of the guys that just sits in the back of the room nodding his head?

Old 04-07-2005, 11:42 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Flags are f-g retarded. I'm sorry, but they DON"T give you enough time to react. I constantly scout ahead and STAY HIGH to watch for other riders. Even that doesn't always work, but it's more effective then something you can't even see through a mountain of sand until it's too late.

I wish people would use their head instead of listening to some dumba$s politician that doesn't have a friggin clue.

Now feel free to jump my butt too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]