ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Dunes and Dune Machines (https://atvconnection.com/forums/dunes-dune-machines/)
-   -   KERMIT CHATTER (https://atvconnection.com/forums/dunes-dune-machines/228649-kermit-chatter.html)

justANavergeDuner 04-09-2006 07:22 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

does anyone know haw to attatch files on here?

wtduner 04-09-2006 09:43 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Nice picture someone posted on another site!

Did you look in the 'help' section?

dunefighter 04-09-2006 11:14 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

hey wtduner im new to this message board,whats going on with the parking and when will it be open any help will be appreciated

Kharper450 04-10-2006 01:02 AM

KERMIT CHATTER

www.kermitsandinc.com Will tell you about the parking lot. Should be open this weekend. You going??? If so ill probably be out there as I am every weekend. White truck and white carhauler(20 feet) silver yfz orange kfx700. Stop by well go on a couple trips have a lil fun always up to meeting new dune friends! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Kevin

DuneDragin 04-10-2006 12:39 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

I'm not sure if you can attach a file in this forum.
Can however give the link to the forum with the attached area map in 17banshee17 post.
Click here

dunefighter 04-10-2006 10:14 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Heya harper thanks for the info ,i finnaly found the kermit website,love to ride with ya,i used to ride motocross and then pro enduro,now im addicted to four wheelers.I just bought anew 06 raptor 700, a 06 predator 500,and a 06
scrambler 500 used to ride the dunes every weekend a couple of years ago,now im back with a vengence lol,new toys and ready to throw some sand, ill be talking to ya, my name is gary mccracken live in hobbs,hope to go this weekend,i drive a green ford pickup with yellow trailer lets tear it up this weekend.

dunefighter 04-10-2006 10:16 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Oh im sorry thanks to you to draggin for the info hope to see you guys out there,and also on these sites.

DuneDragin 04-11-2006 02:30 AM

KERMIT CHATTER

Welcome DuneFighter to Kermit Chatter. Nice to have you here.

ScottInMedesto 04-11-2006 02:09 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

has anyone seen the new parking lot, and how many cars will it hold. also wanted to know how busy it gets on easter weekend cause i would like to come on sunday but dont want to waste my time if there is no parking

Kharper450 04-11-2006 06:32 PM

KERMIT CHATTER

Day to day thing if ill be there or not. About 80% percent of them time we will be there. White truck 20 foot carhauler silver YFZ orange kfx with alien duals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]). See us out there come on by notinhg like new friends to ride with [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Gets boering riding with only two of us. Wish the family would come out more often. How you like the new Raptor? As it gets closer to the weekend i'll know more about if we are going to be able to make it or not.

You been to Mascelero in New Mexico?? We went last weekend 4 hours driving(280miles) less then 30 mins riding. I think that sums it up nicely.

See yeah on the dunes!
Kevin