Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper

you haven't been to texas yet have you??

j/k we won't leave any marks-- just maybe a little sticky from the tape
I think i will just stick to the DFW area [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] City girls are easy to manage. you remote girls are mean [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
OMG I forgot to tell yall...I was having a dream last night...I had office supplies in my hands...scissor, staplers, books, papers and calculator stuff. I'm in a FIGHT. I finally set down all the stuff and really throw a good punch!!!
It passed the person I was hitting...and then CONNECT! There is a yell from hell...It is my sweetie!!!! OMG I PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Oh, honey...I'm sooooooooooo sorry! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] No really baby...I was dreaming...I'm so sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's always my story too hehehe

Old 03-03-2006, 06:13 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

OMG I forgot to tell yall...I was having a dream last night...I had office supplies in my hands...scissor, staplers, books, papers and calculator stuff. I'm in a FIGHT. I finally set down all the stuff and really throw a good punch!!!
It passed the person I was hitting...and then CONNECT! There is a yell from hell...It is my sweetie!!!! OMG I PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Oh, honey...I'm sooooooooooo sorry! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] No really baby...I was dreaming...I'm so sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Poor hubby!

Most of the time it's the pillow between my knees that takes the dream abuse. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: TXduneripper

you haven't been to texas yet have you??

j/k we won't leave any marks-- just maybe a little sticky from the tape
I think i will just stick to the DFW area [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] City girls are easy to manage. you remote girls are mean [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
MANAGE...yes, there would be a problem![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 06:14 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboyI think i will just stick to the DFW area [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] City girls are easy to manage. you remote girls are mean [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
$%#@# metrosexual!

Old 03-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default KERMIT CHATTER

MANAGE...yes, there would be a problem![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Im OFC i put you to sleep one time and i own you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats how it is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Oh well, if they didn't allow heathens in a church it would be empty. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
AMEN brotha!
Would be the only Church you would find me in!!

Old 03-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Im OFC i put you to sleep one time and i own you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats how it is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That's his story and he is sticking with it!!

Old 03-03-2006, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'm glad I let Dragin go first or there would've been an echo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 06:26 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I think some of the Texan ladies would have him begging and crying for more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER