Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I would like to think I'm being a good person and not drinking right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But the truth is, I'm out of beer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Have a good evening everyone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 09:43 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDraginhow a REAL man relates to a REAL WOMAN in TEXAS!
Huh? I didn't realize incest was a problem out here????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 09:58 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: DuneDraginhow a REAL man relates to a REAL WOMAN in TEXAS!
Huh? I didn't realize incest was a problem out here????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
So this is where you hang out at night!? hmmmmmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 08:06 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Or early in the morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good morning everyone. I'm gonna bang some pots and pans together to wake you guys up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 10:29 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

How about just getting me another cup of coffee? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Any of you guys ever eat at that g@y hippy hangout Texas Roadhouse? Went by there last night and had some of those extra-tender ribs...MmmMmm! Eat it with a fork.

Least the food was good. Wife sent back 2 saucers and about 6 forks because they didn't meet her "standards". I HATE it when she pulls that crap. Just hope they didn't spit in ALL the food.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

They got one by the house. One thing I don't like, it's too damn loud in there. Hard to carry on a conversation. Still the food is good there. Would hate to be the guy that has to sweep up all the peanut shells. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Best place for ribs (baby back) besides my house is The Oasis. Bar/restaurant on Joe Pool Lake. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I don't do coffee, can't afford the lawsuit if you spill it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 10:43 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I went with the wife and in-laws, why would I want to talk? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] May boycott it because of *****'s dumb ars. Think my waiter was a friggin homo, too. Told the wife I bet he made a bee-line when that qu@@r cowboy song came out.

I'll have to remember the Oasis. I love good ribs but they are hard to find imo.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

It's not an easy place to find, but not hard if you know the area a little bit.

Agree with you on the finding good ribs. We went to Tony Roma's once and got the ribs there. They were ok, but nothing to brag about. Guess it just depends on if they have a good cook or not.

Old 03-08-2006, 10:48 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

They weren't that tender when I tried the one on the River Walk but I did like their spicy BBQ sauce.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I hope they didn't spit in all the food either..lol

I need to get one thing straight with you guys-- food talk in the morning is NOT allowed...I'm always hungry in the morning-- not a breakfast eater at 7 am so now-- thanks to you guys...I'm already wanting to munch on something!

RL- emailing you some pics of some rattlesnakes the bossman went and hunted down last night...I swear I've never seen such a huge snake!! I was petrified to stick my head over the trashcan to look in...about 12 in there- you could feel the trashcan vibrating- freaking nerve wracking...I would've been the fastest running woman in flip flops had one of those things came out!

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER