Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper

ok- I guess I can play the lioness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Do you like peanut butter?

Old 03-07-2006, 04:33 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Her hubby's gonna whoop my a$$ the first time we meet.

How big a fella is he anyway? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Webopper

ok- I guess I can play the lioness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I hear the lioness's teeth are not so sharp, but the pressure that can be applied is enough to blow your mind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

How big a fella is he anyway? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I got your back and he's scared of me....LMFAO!!

damnit- you gave me a conscience and now I'm going to have to jump off the sin wagon~

Old 03-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I got your back and he's scared of me....LMFAO!!

damnit- you gave me a conscience and now I'm going to have to jump off the sin wagon~
im pretty good at doin the 2 pump matress dance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] the sin wagon is so fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] yet so bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Webopper

I hear the lioness's teeth are not so sharp, but the pressure that can be applied is enough to blow your mind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I'd never tell my secrets [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Scooter's gonna be mad again-- he left and you boys fell right back into the gutter...have you no shame??

I'm going into hiding...some of these Kermit people might think they know me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

im pretty good at doin the 2 pump mattress dance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] the sin wagon is so fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] yet so bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
2 pumps...wtf?? don't hold back on my account [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'd never tell my secrets [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Scooter's gonna be mad again-- he left and you boys fell right back into the gutter...have you no shame??

I'm going into hiding...some of these Kermit people might think they know me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Ohh Come on.. What kinda secrets you hiding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Scooter only has superficial authority. much like a parent. kids are only good when parents are around when they outta sight its off to hell raising [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] your in trouble now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'll just drag you back on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I just let my wife think she's in charge. She b!tches less that way and I don't have to smack her around so much. THAT's my story and I'm sticking to it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

2 pumps...wtf?? don't hold back on my account [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Are you blonde?

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER