Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 10:59 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Trespassing huh. we have never knowingly, purposely trespassed regardless what you may think.
the law states that trespassing is only illegal if there are signs posted close enough where you can see from one to the next which there is not, or if the property is fenced which it is not. i know this because i saw the winkler county ordinance. So next time before you make bogus remarks make sure you have your facts straight.

Old 04-17-2006, 11:42 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

One more thing about the news, what was up with saying that we tear stuff up. their is nothing out there that we can tear up.

Old 04-17-2006, 11:54 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

what ever

Old 04-18-2006, 12:03 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: justANavergeDuner
we have never knowingly, purposely trespassed regardless what you may think.

why dont you leave lying up to concerned duner your not very good at it.

And purposely looking for loop holes in the law so that you can trespass on KSI property and provoke Danny into taking action, then go back and laugh about how you got away with it to your friends. well that shows me exactly what kind of person you are. and I'm not surprised one damn bit.

I have had enough Drama. my only hope is you all quit being so damned childish and just accept the fact Danny owns the front two sections, and is not going to sale. And after all your BS your not welcome. you stay on your side we'll stay on ours if we meet in the middle wave and go on about your way and all will be fine for all of us that just want to have fun, that already have enough drama in life without being drug into yours.

Goodnight and Goodbye.

Old 04-18-2006, 12:31 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Whoa Whoa Whoa {provoke danny into taking action] what the heck does that mean?? are you justifying the use af a gun to chase off trespassers??

Old 04-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Gofast i agree stay on each others property .But under no circumstance should danny or anyone out there be carrying a gun around to [protect their property]That is a bunch of bulls%^@ .!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2006, 12:39 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: dunefighter
Whoa Whoa Whoa {provoke danny into taking action] what the heck does that mean?? are you justifying the use af a gun to chase off trespassers??
No absolutely not. But every action Danny has made has been a direct result of concerned duner and his followers. If they would just leave him the hell alone none of this would be were it is today.

Old 04-18-2006, 12:41 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: dunefighter
Gofast i agree stay on each others property .But under no circumstance should danny or anyone out there be carrying a gun around to [protect their property]That is a bunch of bulls%^@ .!!!!!!
I agree

Old 04-18-2006, 12:42 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

goodnight

Old 04-18-2006, 12:44 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Someone needs to mark the dam boundries that would end a lot of this nonesense!!!

Come on people lets just have a big *** race around the dunes the winner gets to make all
decisions for the next three months and then we race again lol....hell i might want to make some desicions out there myself a mini baja race only the toughest survive!!!!!

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER