Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Afternoon Scoooooter....you did IT!!!

muah~

Old 05-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:09 pm

by axle

[quote]
The following was a post submitted by Dunefighter on another web sight

Quote:
Originally posted by: dunefighter
Hiya all went to kermit sunday and rode for the first time since the new Parking lot was built.I dont like it you cant see the dunes the lots to small and it overall sucks, you cant see anybody riding no place for kids to play around cause you cant see the dunes you have to ride over to the dunes across the scrub brush and the perimeter trail to get to the good sand.The parking lot needs to go back where it was. there was about maybe twenty people out there on a sunday this is crazy Ksi needs to sell out and let someone run this the right way.Get the parking back where it goes and work something out with the state on that corner parking area.That parking area was donated to the state for public use!!!! Im not sure the city even had the legal right to even bulldoze the parking area this spot was donated to the state for public use the city or county should not have bulldozed an area designated for public use jees this is turning into a nightmare for us dune lovers I think its time for KSI to go!!!!!!![quote]

I think it's time for all this BS to stop!!!!

Nobody is happy with the way things turned out. Even us KSI members are not happy about the parking lot being covered, but were doing what we can and have to, to provide a place to park so we can all ride and enjoy ourselves in light of the parking situation. And all we get is flack from people like dunefighter about it not being good enough. People need to be more positive and help the situation instead of bad mouthing what we're trying to do. KSI is not going to sell out and the dunes will always be there for those of you who want to ride and have a good time. people ask me all the time what the status is and I always tell them come on out were open. and they all tell me I heard it was closed or I heard you have to have full body protection and a long list goes on. Where do you think all this false information comes from? People with negative attitudes that cant or choose not to adapt to the changes so they spread rumors or get on the internet and try to make everyone else agree with them. Dunefighter have you ever rode anywhere else but Kermit? I have, and alot of the complaints you have about KSI aint any better any where else so why is it so hard for you to adapt? at little sahara you cant even see the sand until you get through the entrance and go back about 100 yards.

Look Dunefighter you and your family are welcome to come and enjoy what we have to offer.If it's not good enough for you I'm Sorry.

All i'm try to point out with this post is the negative attitudes aren't going to help anything. If you truely want things to get better maybe try a more positive approach.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:09 pm

by axle

All i'm try to point out with this post is the negative attitudes aren't going to help anything. If you truely want things to get better maybe try a more positive approach.
A hard lesson learned!!
Sounds like Riley gets it NOW.

Old 05-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

READ THIS KSI! We know you are watching.

Is it really false information? I think it is more like you guys are not good with the truth and that KSI supplies false information. When one has been shot at by KSI, you would think fully body protection may be a good idea. Most of the problems stem from KSI's inablity to tell the truth from the get go. Companies that lie rarely are successful, rather they implode like Enron!

Old 05-02-2006, 09:48 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Man I need to get out and ride. Maybe I should rig a holster for the sawed off 12 guage on the side of the EX. What do you think? Buckshot versus .40 caliber pistola? I'd take that bet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Scooter, didn't you say you were looking at a 400? Whatever happened with that?

Old 05-02-2006, 11:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Am i the only one on these forums that actually goes out and rides,come on lets have some opinions what everybody thinks about the new parking area.

Old 05-03-2006, 12:41 AM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Myself, RL, Scooter, CD, WTduner, Ripper have not used the new lot. Maybe someone else has a say.
KSI (or their supporters) have banned so many from the sandhills, many more choose not to.
I think KSI plans for a locked gate can only make it worse.
Call KSI to get permission before arrival.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
KSI determines where you park.
The dust sux. If it rains it will be worse.

Old 05-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Man I need to get out and ride. Maybe I should rig a holster for the sawed off 12 guage on the side of the EX. What do you think? Buckshot versus .40 caliber pistola? I'd take that bet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Throw some deer slugs in a saddle on the sawed off. Good for vehicular damage. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know someone by my brother in laws that has one, and a 300 for sale. Hadn't talked to him about it.

Said something to the wife about not getting a new quad, and getting a used truck I could pull the trailer with and a used quad. Says I'm definitely not getting a truck, if anything, we need a car that gets good gas mileage, and I can just take her truck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No word on the used quad, which, as any man knows, that means it's ok. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So, either the 400ex or the z400 are what I'm kinda looking at. Sure would like to have reverse, but if the price is right, I can just learn not to get stuck in a place I need to back out of.

Old 05-03-2006, 10:44 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: dunefighter
Am i the only one on these forums that actually goes out and rides
Hey now, I started them up last weekend if that counts. Even rode one back into the garage! Exciting huh???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sometimes you just have other commitments. I was planning to go Saturday but it's supposed to be windy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-03-2006, 10:47 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Throw some deer slugs in a saddle on the sawed off. Good for vehicular damage. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know someone by my brother in laws that has one, and a 300 for sale. Hadn't talked to him about it.

Said something to the wife about not getting a new quad, and getting a used truck I could pull the trailer with and a used quad. Says I'm definitely not getting a truck, if anything, we need a car that gets good gas mileage, and I can just take her truck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No word on the used quad, which, as any man knows, that means it's ok. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So, either the 400ex or the z400 are what I'm kinda looking at. Sure would like to have reverse, but if the price is right, I can just learn not to get stuck in a place I need to back out of.

I have slugs and buckshot rotations in mine right now but I couldn't hit Rosanne's *** from 10 feet with a slug. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'd get the Z if you can find a deal. It's a little more open out here so I don't need reverse, but somebody needs to cut down all those trees in your area!

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER