Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 09:55 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
Several of us are armed with some strong facts too.
Guess you haven't seen the new KSI bumper sticker.

Guns don't kill people, facts do.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: dunefighter
Heya dd no way am i promoting the destruction of our beloved parking spot.Im just trying to make sense of all the
goings on.no one seems to have a good answer.

thats just my thoughts on this,im not trying to **** anybody off or take sides I JUST WANT A COOL PLACE TO RIDE!!!!!!
The only good answer I have is they've put the cart before the horse. KSI has shown repeatedly they were trying to "sneak" in under the radar to get the $ they were after. I see them as sitting back in the past and looking at all the people that had been going counting up $7/per person/ per day and getting that Daffy Duck greed, its mine ALLL mine! If you've been going out for 25 yrs you will see the point of what I am about to say. When KSI first put up their barbed wire fence (one side only) and started charging, my family went out on a 3 day weekend in January. KSI was parked on 874, waivers in hand and walking up to people parked in the parking lot to give their best speech and preach to us about all the wonderful things they had envisioned for the area. That entire weekend there were THREE campers! There use to be more than 3 campers any given weekend. Numerous people showed up during the day- lots of them chased down by JDZ and friends and were told they had to pay to ride period. Yes, people should be showing up in groves, but the majority of "long time duners" are not going to support them period (ONLY because of their actions and their underhandedness, trickery and deceit) and that is where the $ is...it is off of people that have more than one four wheeler and that will stay out for more than an afternoon. The traffic out there has slowed to a near stop. They HAD to build a pad because the County covered theirs. All they were trying to do was profit off of an area that wasn't entirely theirs.

JDZ/KSI has been arrogant from day one- telling people they were the saviors of the dunes...if people don't like it and IF someone else won the bid on the parking area the dunes would be CLOSED and only KSI would ride on the sand period. THE FREE RIDE WAS OVER as JDZ so eloquently put it.

This forum was to be a spot for people to talk about this situation. As DD said, 2 threads were deleted. This was due to the hostility and threats to people bringing up valid points and questions by the KSI members! They couldn't explain anything truthfully- a lie to cover a lie & in the end it will all roll downhill!!

It will be a cool place to ride again...patience is a virtue. Have faith & strength in numbers!

Please don't apologize for speaking your mind and voicing your opinion. America still has freedom of speech and just because someone doesn't like it, it doesn't mean its not a good point to make!

Old 05-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: DuneDragin RL's favorite spot is on the fence.
Honey, I jumped off that fence a long time ago.
We can thank txCOWgirl for that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ahhh she did have a way with words~

Old 05-04-2006, 01:15 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'd like to send her some midol and something to pry that stick out of her butt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Allodoxaphobia- Fear of opinions.

Ballistophobia- Fear of missiles or bullets.

Dikephobia- Fear of justice.

Old 05-04-2006, 01:23 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
you want her work or home address?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! You girls are MEAN!

Maybe that was your shoe and not a stick afterall? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I was gonna guess it was her head. But she's one of them college edumicated types, and it might be to full of knowledge (being nice) to fit.

Old 05-04-2006, 01:40 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
I was gonna guess it was her head. But she's one of them college edumicated types, and it might be to full of knowledge (being nice) to fit.
You think Ms. Psychology took the term "looking for her inner child" a little too literal, huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

LOL! You girls are MEAN!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that surprises me!

I always try to be pleasant- unless I need to be otherwise. Then being multi talented comes in pretty handy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Just as an example, I chewed gum the whole time I typed that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER