Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Originally posted by: ScottInMedesto
problem with riding on KSI land is if they can't catch you, and can't shoot at you anymore they call the cops and have you arrested and since they are mr. and mrs kermit texas the cops will allways side with them, it does not matter if it is another one of the fabricated stories that they imagine in their heads

Mr & Mrs Kermit TX-- LMAO. That's the best thing you've said so far! And Kermit has to be proud, has anyone heard when their parade is?
Will this be the first annual Parade of Sand?

Old 12-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

KSI's Promo

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: duneaholic
I know of one guy out there that would probably lap you dunefighter.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Any time bring it on!!I rode pro motocross ten years before discovering four wheelers,lets get it on!!!even though i'm old I can still hang with the best of em!!!Brand new raptor 700 is awsome!!

Old 12-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Oh and we do have permission park where we park.I know the owners of the back side,great bunch of guys.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: justANavergeDuner
hey dunefighter you might wanna be careful about where you ride i know for a fact that KSI had 9 kids between the ages of 16 and 22 arrested for alledged CRIMINAL trespass in july. It must take about 4 months to be processed over there because they werent arrested until the week of thanksgiving. and as far as those guys being too slow to catch yall i'm your huckleberry
Heya avareage duner,who's side are you on here KSI'S ,or or us criminal's,and criminal trespass means with intention to do harm!! this would get thrown out of court in about two seconds. 'accidentaly crossing over onto someone's land' cannot be classified as criminal intent,If they had a fence up and you cut it down and crossed over on their land,that is criminal intent.These bogus charges wouldn't hold up in any court in Texas,No damage done to their property or perminent or temporary building's,fence's ETC,there for no criminal intent was done. Jees when are these gonna give up and let everybody ride in peace!!

Old 12-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

KSI's Promo

Good one ripper!!

Old 12-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

hey dunefighter i guess i would have to say i am not on ksi's side and c'mon you cant really expect to keep up with me on a raptor 700 but i will be out there this weekend if you want a little competition.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: justANavergeDuner
hey dunefighter i guess i would have to say i am one of those "criminal type" so i am on your side and c'mon you cant really expect to keep up with me on a raptor 700 but i will be out there this weekend if you want a little competition.
Heya avareage duner cool.what do you ride??

Old 12-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: dunefighter
KSI's Promo

Good one ripper!!
I wish I could take full credit for that but I was just the messenger so to speak

First, I would like to thank "anonymous" for their brilliant vision and

Second, I'd like to thank OFC for helping me complete my mission [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(Curtsy) ~~

Old 12-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

i ride a banshee that isnt quite stock, and i am always looking for competition because it has been about a year since i have had any lol

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER