Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

RL...Just in case I want to ride in the “secluded hiding spot"; I’m keeping MY bucket port-a-pot and tent. I have a 5x10 bike trailer with a fold down double bed and port-a-pot. It pulls like a dream. I can get it on the lease! Need to get current tags. Or we could bring the van, it has a bed and a port-a-pot. It would be a blast to bring out the van and V-8 buggy for old times sake!
The V-8 buggies (rails) are also planned for the future...(nothing like coming full circle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). We will see if there will be a local track for the fun!

Old 02-08-2006, 06:12 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
I have a 5x10 bike trailer with a fold down double bed and port-a-pot. It pulls like a dream.
That sounds perfect. I want an enclosed trailer but it would be worth more than what I hauling in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Seriously thought about a 16' and building something similar including a shower. Unless I start riding with you gals.....then I may want to think about a jacuzzi! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
I have a 5x10 bike trailer with a fold down double bed and port-a-pot. It pulls like a dream.
That sounds perfect. I want an enclosed trailer but it would be worth more than what I hauling in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Seriously thought about a 16' and building something similar including a shower. Unless I start riding with you gals.....then I may want to think about a jacuzzi! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Dangit Puff Daddy I have to try one more time today to get in your pocket:
Also have for sale--
32' Wells Cargo enclosed trailer
$6700
clear title and current tags

Only problem with the 5x10 trailer is the wheel wells lack 4" being wide enough get a full size quad in. Your daughters would fit okay. Has single ramp and tie downs for a bike...it is so cool. Have considered a rack to go over the wheel well for my quad. It is not for sale, but hey, if the right offer came up?

Old 02-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

enough room in the 32' for that hot tub, bar and the quads!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 06:36 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Dangit Puff Daddy I have to try one more time today to get in your pocket:
Also have for sale--
32' Wells Cargo enclosed trailer
$6700
clear title and current tags

Only problem with the 5x10 trailer is the wheel wells lack 4" being wide enough get a full size quad in. Your daughters would fit okay. Has single ramp and tie downs for a bike...it is so cool. Have considered a rack to go over the wheel well for my quad. It is not for sale, but hey, if the right offer came up?
I'll give you everything in my pocket BUT you have to reach in and grab it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sEE, WHAT PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND IS MY QUADS (OOPS!) have already cost me a house full of furniture and some jewelry. I have no support on the homefront. She HATES my quads....well I won't go there.

Old 02-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Geez, ya spend one day at work, actually working, and come to find out everyones piling into my truck for a road trip to Luby's. And I'm buying because I get a discount?

Fine. But you'll have to listen to me constantly saying, "Is the heat on?"

Wait, didn't we already go? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Afternoon Scooter!!
Think they will take green stamps at Luby's?

Old 02-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Afternoon Scooter!!
Think they will take green stamps at Luby's?
I know they take green.

Every once in a while, Mom would let the kids pick something out from the S&H Greenstamp store. The chores she'd con us into doing so we could fill the book. She still knows how to trick me into stuff.

Old 02-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

My mom was a generous soul...she gave us a plate with touch of water and a sponge in it.
What the heck I never find dinnerware in the wash soap anymore??
I'm going to go get some cracker jacks...wonder if there is still a decoder inside?

Old 02-08-2006, 07:05 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

My mom was a generous soul...she gave us a plate with touch of water and a sponge in it.
What the heck I never find dinnerware in the wash soap anymore??
I'm going to go get some cracker jacks...wonder if there is still a decoder inside?
Nope, just those stupid tattoos and stickers. Got a whistle once. Mom took that after about 30 seconds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER