Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

[i]Originally posted by: RaptorlegsI'll give you everything in my pocket BUT you have to reach in and grab it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sEE, WHAT PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND IS MY QUADS (OOPS!) have already cost me a house full of furniture and some jewelry. I have no support on the homefront. She HATES my quads....well I won't go there.
oh don't EVEN get me on the furniture or House subject ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I'm sure the pocket change will buy you a REALLY BIG SMILE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...hummm the smile is growing too

Old 02-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
Originally posted by: RaptorlegsI'll give you everything in my pocket BUT you have to reach in and grab it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sEE, WHAT PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND IS MY QUADS (OOPS!) have already cost me a house full of furniture and some jewelry. I have no support on the homefront. She HATES my quads....well I won't go there.
oh don't EVEN get me on the furniture or House subject ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I'm sure the pocket change will buy you a REALLY BIG SMILE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...hummm the smile is growing too
I can just hear her now, "Is that rolled change in your pocket, or are you just happy to be here?"

Old 02-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: RaptorlegsI'll give you everything in my pocket BUT you have to reach in and grab it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I can just hear her now, "Is that rolled change in your pocket, or are you just happy to be here?"
A ROLL OF DIMES!!!
I feel so used!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

A ROLL OF DIMES!!!
I feel so used!
There's a blow to the ego. Picked the smallest diameter coin in production. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Evening yall, it's time for dinner. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 07:29 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

A ROLL OF DIMES!!!
I feel so used!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 07:30 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Have a good one Scooter!
Yall come on back now ya hear?!

Old 02-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
A ROLL OF DIMES!!!
I feel so used!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
OK....COLD dimes.

Old 02-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: KeelGirl22
i've got to "whip up" a bracket on my wheeler before i even think about going to the dune this weekend. i guess if all else fails i can put on a chest protecter and duct tape the whip to my back.. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
hey Keel I've got an extra DG grab bar that has a flag mount on it but I don't know if it will bolt up to your frame. If the ***-ends of our frames are the same you might have the same bolt holes I have. You are welcome to use it if it will bolt on. I will try to find out if the grab bar off an ATC will fit a TRX.

Old 02-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Speaking of COLD...Sorry RL that was cold hearted of me...BUT SCOOTER TWISTED MY ARM [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Forgive me...it was simply TOO EASY to go there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Saturday is going to be COLD too. High 44 low 25. Big contrast to 72 degrees today!
The word on the street...LOTS of non paying riders PACKED into the parking lot and 18 acre area crawling with quads. Sounds like a nightmare with the DPS keeping folks off the sides of the road (parking included).
Bring a Heavy Coat, a shoe horn and vaseline to squeeze in between the day trippers for parking.
Oh rats...you guys know what a shoe horn is?

Old 02-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

thanks atc.. i might take you up on that if i cant get a hold of one by then. so you might want to throw it in your tool box for me! thanks again!

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER