Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 06:13 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Thankfully, they just made the neighborhood wet, so it's two blocks the beer store. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Lived in Lubbock and it was the only dry place I've ever lived at and it SUCKED driving 40 minutes round trip for beer.

Old 02-15-2006, 06:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
Without breaking out the formula here is the trick:

Using only a 2-digit number the answer is always divisible by 9 and always ranges between 9 and 90. Hence, the symbol is always the same for 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, and 90.

I'll stop now. Man, what a geek I am.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

My math doesn't get more complex than...ok I had 5 beers last night, now how many are left in that 12 pack? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Sounds like my bro-in-law. I was over at his place Friday and asked for a beer while the wife went with her sister to the store. He says: "uhhh, I don't know man...I'm on my last six pack".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Am I the only one that's drinks half his buddy's beer evertime he goes to the pisser? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Last time I did that I got a floating cig butt in my mouth. Common people...the beer can isn't an ashtray unless it's dam near dry. Sheesh.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:16 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Then I see an image of RL sniffing out the nearest Long John's!!

He's hungry for the catch of the day!
I'm such a man *****. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:17 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Am I the only one that's drinks half his buddy's beer evertime he goes to the pisser? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
We got a rule, if you don't take it with you, it can (and will) be replaced by something with less in it.

Most of the time, I just drink Bud Light. But I do enjoy beer, so I get different varieties now and then. That keeps people from drinking mine because they're afraid to try it. Shoot, as long as no one has wizzed in in, I'll try any drink once. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:18 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Using only a 2-digit number the answer is always divisible by 9 and always ranges between 9 and 90. Hence, the symbol is always the same for 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, and 90.

I'll stop now. Man, what a geek I am.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

My math doesn't get more complex than...ok I had 5 beers last night, now how many are left in that 12 pack? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Sounds like my bro-in-law. I was over at his place Friday and asked for a beer while the wife went with her sister to the store. He says: "uhhh, I don't know man...I'm on my last six pack".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Last time I did that I got a floating cig butt in my mouth. Common people...the beer can isn't an ashtray unless it's dam near dry. Sheesh.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
My cousin did it one time with a bottle a guy had been spitting in. YUCK! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

damn- that's flat out nastiness! That's grounds for a beating!

Old 02-15-2006, 06:19 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx

We got a rule, if you don't take it with you, it can (and will) be replaced by something with less in it.

Most of the time, I just drink Bud Light. But I do enjoy beer, so I get different varieties now and then. That keeps people from drinking mine because they're afraid to try it. Shoot, as long as no one has wizzed in in, I'll try any drink once. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Took Milwaulki's Best on one trip and NOBODY would touch it!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!

And it's really not that bad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:28 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Originally posted by: Just4Kicks Last time I did that I got a floating cig butt in my mouth. Common people...the beer can isn't an ashtray unless it's dam near dry. Sheesh.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
damn- that's flat out nastiness! That's grounds for a beating!
Not the butt I want in my mouth either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I use to bit the top of my can to mark it so nobody could claim it as their own. I figured that wasn't good for the teeth so I started twisting the tab to the right about 45 degrees. Everyone knows that's my dam beer so hands off. Doesn't work too well with bottle though.

Old 02-15-2006, 06:32 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Took Milwaulki's Best on one trip and NOBODY would touch it!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!

And it's really not that bad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Used to use the same theory when I drank cokes. Got diet cokes and no one would touch them. Then I stopped drinking cokes. Still got a 12 pack of diet DP that I've had for over a year.

Shoot, I've been known to buy a six of Bud, and a case of the cheap stuff. After the first six, they all start to taste the same.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER