Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 06:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Smarties? Ain't that Halloween candy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Hmmm...a few cheezy pick-up lines come to mind.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
Without breaking out the formula here is the trick:

Using only a 2-digit number the answer is always divisible by 9 and always ranges between 9 and 90. Hence, the symbol is always the same for 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, and 90.

I'll stop now. Man, what a geek I am.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

My math doesn't get more complex than...ok I had 5 beers last night, now how many are left in that 12 pack? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
If they're in my fridge, none. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:07 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Smarties? Ain't that Halloween candy? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Hmmm...a few cheezy pick-up lines come to mind.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Like what.....

Nice legs...what time do they open?

Old 02-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Using only a 2-digit number the answer is always divisible by 9 and always ranges between 9 and 90. Hence, the symbol is always the same for 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, and 90.

I'll stop now. Man, what a geek I am.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

My math doesn't get more complex than...ok I had 5 beers last night, now how many are left in that 12 pack? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Sounds like my bro-in-law. I was over at his place Friday and asked for a beer while the wife went with her sister to the store. He says: "uhhh, I don't know man...I'm on my last six pack".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:09 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

If they're in my fridge, none. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I have gremlins that come drink mine at night while I'm sleeping because I usually think I had 5 but there is only 3 left???? WTH? D@mn drunk! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:10 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Thankfully, they just made the neighborhood wet, so it's two blocks the beer store. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Elite Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Like what.....

How did you guess?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I was thinking more like "Hi, I'm a smartie...want to taste me"?

I did say cheezy didn't I?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Sounds like my bro-in-law. I was over at his place Friday and asked for a beer while the wife went with her sister to the store. He says: "uhhh, I don't know man...I'm on my last six pack".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Am I the only one that's drinks half his buddy's beer evertime he goes to the pisser? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Like what.....

Then I see an image of RL sniffing out the nearest Long John's!!

He's hungry for the catch of the day!

Old 02-15-2006, 06:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Was out on the boat last weekend when the words were heard: "uh oh, we are down to the last 2-beers."

Panic I tell ya, utter panic!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER