Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Camping friends at Little Sahara UT

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camping friends at Little Sahara UT

Well, my wife and I (and our little boy) really enjoy going down to Little Sahara here in Utah. We used to have a large circle of friends that would go about ten years ago, but as we’ve gotten older all of our friends that went, have dwindled away.
We know that there has to be other people, up here in the Layton area, that go all the time so we’re looking to find some new camping friends. Is there anyone around here that goes down there a lot?

Old 07-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well we don't live in Utah but we do go to LS quit a bit. we have been 3 times this year and are going again Labor Day weekend for DS Days it will be a blast. Just let me know when you are going and we will see if we can make it. And if you look like on the Bomb forum you will find us there mostly. There are also some good guys on there that live and ride there alot. (TRXOutlaw), (Air), and some others. Good luck. It is always a nice place to go and just meet others while you are there. Also another place to look would be go to DuneReview they have a section just for Utah riders. I hope that helps.

Old 07-28-2006, 12:20 AM
Trailblazer

I and my family and about 14 toy haulers full of ATV's of every assortment will be there labor day weekend. I have a white 06 raptor 700R and so does my son. Mine is widened out by 2 1/2 inches with skat paddles. ATV mag stickers are on it and Dirt Wheels Mag stickers. You can't miss me. It will be my second time there and first time on my own ATV. I rode my Grandsons YFZ on easter weekend, and our camp got flooded out by a freak rain. I do not want a repeat of that. I hope to see all of ya there and having a good and safe weekend.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider

It will be pretty busy We are going that weekend also. DS Days during labor day at LS. Can't wait.

Old 07-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

Me and Mine go there very often..... In fact I'll be there this afternoon....

Old 07-29-2006, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider

What a nice day it was......... The clouds blocked the sun from 1700 on.......

Old 08-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Trailblazer

Only 4 more days. I am ready for a fun filled weekend. I have just set up the raptor specifically for this weekend. This will be the first time to take it there. I have only ridden it stock at coral pink and sand hollow. No that its modded. I'm anxiuos to see what it wiil do. No doubt, this coming weekend is going to be super. Thank goodness summer temps are winding down. More dune riding through fall winter and spring. Summer riding is the mountain riding we do. Living in desert heat is not conducive to fun in the sand. When its cooler, we do Sand Mountain, Dumont, Glamis. See you all there this weekend
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Tripleshot
Only 4 more days. I am ready for a fun filled weekend. I have just set up the raptor specifically for this weekend. This will be the first time to take it there. I have only ridden it stock at coral pink and sand hollow. No that its modded. I'm anxiuos to see what it wiil do. No doubt, this coming weekend is going to be super. Thank goodness summer temps are winding down. More dune riding through fall winter and spring. Summer riding is the mountain riding we do. Living in desert heat is not conducive to fun in the sand. When its cooler, we do Sand Mountain, Dumont, Glamis. See you all there this weekend
I'm gone. Got 4 quads and rhino loaded on trailer, tandemed to my wildcat fifth wheel trailer and I'm pulling it all with my new dodge big horn. This is the maiden voyage for this set up. See all you Sand Montain Dunners this weekend.

Old 09-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

Havent been on much. but just seen this post.. noticed my name mentioned..
We will have a good group going for a 4 day weekend starting Oct 12th.. come join us... PM me if you want some info to meet up with us.. Lots of good people,...