Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Ever been to Pismo Beach?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2002, 04:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever been to Pismo Beach?

For new years they wont have the lights and the timers set up, but im sure there will be a bunch of people just lining up. The lights are nice because its a fair start and you can monitor your progression through chassis tweaks and engine mods. Also we do have mx bikes, but i still like the straight line bikes best.

Old 11-29-2002, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

Hey i am going up tomorrow(friday), i live 15mins away, i will be with an 88 lifted black Ford ranger, A Yamaha Banshee,red wit alba graphics, and toomey pipes(mine) and my lil bro will be out there on is red and white 250r(like there arn't that many red and white R's LOL) I will PM some of you guys that will be out there with pics.

Old 11-29-2002, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Well, that was pretty fun today. Alot of people showd up. I probably saw some of you guys but didn't know it. When you het back post some pics of your quad so i can see if i saw you.

Did any one see the smoke come outa those deisels? LOL

Old 12-03-2002, 01:40 AM
Trailblazer

umm yeah i do have a nuther quad to ride out there to have fun with it is a 400ex but it just has pipe and jetting and k&n and thats it nuthing big

Old 12-03-2002, 05:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL yeah that black truck smoked like a damn train! it was pretty fast though compared to some of the other trucks it raced.

Old 12-03-2002, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Well first of all i think that we had a good turnout at pismo, lots of ppl at comp.... I thought that the
weatherand conditions were fair for friday and saturday, those were the only days i rode.. any ways
there were some dang fast quads out there mostly of the 2-stroke breed... I was riding a blue raptor with Curtis Sparks pipe and ect. and i was wearing a blue fox shirt on friday and on saturday i was the only one with a bright yellow fox sweatshirt on... I was just wondering if anyone saw me... There were a lot of Sparks bikes out there which surprised me to....It was a lot of fun but to bad i didnt get to meet any of you guys....

Thunder

Old 12-04-2002, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

So when's the next trip to Pismo?? Who's going and when![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2002, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

I am at Pismo almost every weekend enless its crummy weather. So if you guys plan a trip, PM me and we can set somthing up. Maybe over Christmas break?

Old 12-04-2002, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

Too bad i didn't see this thread earlier... I was out there thurs- sun. I stayed at a buddy's house in town though. It was a lil too crowded for a fun ride, but it was cool. comp hill was crazy friday night! thats was the most ***** i've seen out there so far in one night haha. My buddy had his truck in the drags, primered black 69 chevy big block with nitrous. I didnt see him race, but i guess he won every one he raced, but red lighted 2 of the times. any of you take your trucks out and race comp at night?

Old 12-06-2002, 01:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man, no kidding. The lights were pretty lame. ive never seen a set of lights that sensitive. Once the prestage light comes on you cant move, which is pretty lame for the quads. I agree, the hill (bump) was packed. That hill is so small...but still can be fun. I think the next big weekend will the the 28th. There should be a lot of guys down there.

Quick Reply: Ever been to Pismo Beach?