Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Gecko's + Choke Cherry =????

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 11:56 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gecko's + Choke Cherry =????

O.K.
I added some St A's pictures to my gallery !! As soon as the ATV connection gods approve the changes. The pic of my son on choke cherry is kinda blurry(man was I bummed that it was not clear). But he is verry close to the top. There is a picture of Jason at the upper clearing of banshee hill too.
TNT junkie- Your predator with those mods and haulers should pull choke cherry with no problem !!!

Old 07-01-2003, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptorron
O.K.
I added some St A's pictures to my gallery !! As soon as the ATV connection gods approve the changes. The pic of my son on choke cherry is kinda blurry(man was I bummed that it was not clear). But he is verry close to the top. There is a picture of Jason at the upper clearing of banshee hill too.
TNT junkie- Your predator with those mods and haulers should pull choke cherry with no problem !!!
C oll! I cant wait to see your pics!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2003, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

Raptorron - Awesome pics. I am now believer, sorry for doubting you. Again, nice pics

Old 07-01-2003, 02:25 PM
Range Rover

Not a problem....enjoy your trip to St A's !!!
I see you are in Enumscratch....have you ever dealt with Dave at ILR ???
He does mostly 2 stroke stuff but he just got done building a wicked raptor for a guy.....this thing rocked !!

Old 07-01-2003, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

The only engine builders I know about are the bellastrosi guys and stobbie from Enumclaw Tire?? If so Ive heard of them and I know who they are, but if not whats ILR? Id like to build my raptors motor and thatd be awesome if someone in town could do it? Any help would be great.

Old 07-01-2003, 03:33 PM
Range Rover

Dave Roberts ILR performance (253)735-5549. I think Stobbie may be a customer of his too. He is in Bonney Lake.
Tell him Ron sent you.

Old 07-01-2003, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

Ok I might have to give him a call sometime. thanks ron

Old 07-16-2003, 02:20 AM
Trailblazer

I own both Geckos and 10 paddle Haulers and the Haulers win climbing hands down. I dont know anything about Choke Cherry but I can tell you the Haulers are the climbing tires. For those of you that say the Geckos are junk you have never owned a set. Geckos are fun tires that hook up reasonably well and slide great, very fun tire for playing around.

Old 07-16-2003, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptorron
O.K.
RaptoRon!~~~Not only did the Predator make it up Choke..........but my piped 400ex made it up 6 times!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]........the Predator pulled in third gear and a few times in second,my 400ex made it in second 3/4 the way,then shift to 1st gear at the top.The new 450 Yami went up and made it look like it was a baby hill........lo. that quad kicks butt!!!

Old 07-16-2003, 01:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

QJ,

How'd the haulers do? I'm going to be buying some tires before my trip to Pismo this weekend, and I plan on getting some extremes. We have similar mods, so I was wondering your impressions of them?

Tim

ps Aren't you going to Pismo this week too? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Gecko's + Choke Cherry =????