Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

Gecko's + Choke Cherry =????

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gecko's + Choke Cherry =????

Originally posted by: TReMor
QJ,

How'd the haulers do? I'm going to be buying some tires before my trip to Pismo this weekend, and I plan on getting some extremes. We have similar mods, so I was wondering your impressions of them?

Tim

ps Aren't you going to Pismo this week too? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
They work really well, although I still think the Turbo Paddles rule IMO> If they would have had them in stock before I bought the Extreme Haulers, I would have got them Def....I have a set on my 400ex and they rock. If your a Hauler fan, then you will like the HAulers.Def get the Extremes.... How many paddles you gonna run? HAve a good time at Pismo,its got to be coller than it was here this last wk end........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But the sand was AWESOME...Tina

Old 07-16-2003, 03:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

My plan is 8, but my buddy knows the guy who owns Skat and he's gonna see what he can do about hooking us up. In that case, I'm at his whim. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd like to get some mohawks as well.

Thanks for the info!

Old 07-16-2003, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TReMor
My plan is 8, but my buddy knows the guy who owns Skat and he's gonna see what he can do about hooking us up. In that case, I'm at his whim. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd like to get some mohawks as well.

Thanks for the info!
I too have the Mohawks in my 400ex. Makes a HUGE dif on the Predator.Tried one with the solid rib in the center and loved them so I think thats what Im getting for the Predator

Old 07-21-2003, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

Exactly how steep is this hill compared to the hills at Glamis? Which hill at Glamis would be most comparable to it?

Old 07-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jsyi
Exactly how steep is this hill compared to the hills at Glamis? Which hill at Glamis would be most comparable to it?
Wyoduner would be a good person to aks that question to, he was at Glamis last year...

Old 07-21-2003, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TNTQuadJunkies
Wyoduner would be a good person to aks that question to, he was at Glamis last year...
Hey Wyoduner where ya at.

Old 07-21-2003, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

ansd him a PM at his site..... http://www.dunereview.com/phpBB2/index.php he has TONS of good pics too............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Tina

Old 07-21-2003, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

ansd him a PM at his site..... http://www.dunereview.com/phpBB2/index.php he has TONS of good pics too............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Tina
Thanks tina.

Old 07-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

No problem......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2003, 12:18 AM
Range Rover

Glad to see you made it up choke cherry !!!! Quite a impressive hill !!! How did you like all those huge bowls ....Killer !!
The YFZ450 is the shizzle !!! We were at Florence a few weeks back and a stocker wacked me on my banshee bad !!
I have a white one on order should be here early August...hope to talk my wife into it....she just won't give up that 250R !!! Either way I think I will get one too !!!! Awesome machine !!!

Quick Reply: Gecko's + Choke Cherry =????