General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Motorcycle Speakers being used on ATV

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorcycle Speakers being used on ATV

Does anyone know much about motorcycle speakers and using them on ATVS? I have been looking around at getting a set for a while and theres so many decisions. I came across a set offered by Cycle Acoustics Cycle Acoustics - Motorcycle Speakers & Helmets that seems to be competitively priced, I’ve seen from what I can tell some 100% identical systems on a few other sites I’ve been checking around on and they seem to run anywhere from $15-$70 more… and appear to be 50 less watts and don’t seem to have a very nice controller setup. All the sites say you can use them on Bikes, ATVs, Jet ski's and so forth...

Does anyone have a pair? I found some youtube video’s of them online and they sound fairly clear and loud, how do they perform when riding? I’ve been in the market for some motorcycle speakers for a while now, and can’t get myself to pay $300+ for a system but this 150watt system for $84.99 sounds like a fairly good deal… Any input is HIGHLY appreciated. They also seem to be offering another 10% off and free shipping if you purchase two sets, so if anyone in the Dayton area would like to split that with me, it would save us a bit more. Not to mention, we get free t-shirts with the order… which to me seems like a pretty pathetic marketing gimmick, but none the less… Anyone have any experience? Thanks in advance guys.