General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Coolers!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"I use a soft rack bag that has two small insulated sections for drinks. It also has a soft cooler that clips onto the main bag. I bought a handful of ice packs from Waldo World that I keep in the garage freezer."
Originally Posted by bizzycook
What kind of rack bag do ya have? i've been lookin at them and there is so many out there, just wanting to hear some input on which ones are worth the money, thanks
Its a Ducks Unlimited. They come in camo or black - I have the black. Cost $99. Im not a duck hunter so I have no idea what the real purpose for a bling bag is.....but its got the same kind of liner as the two insulated cooler pockets (which are pretty small) so Im using it as a cooler....and it works pretty good. It will clip right into the U-shaped spot behind the driver very securely....works great. The corners are reinforced very well (covered with some pretty thick rubber) and the zippers appears to be well made as well.

Here is where I got it.

Ducks Unlimited Stowage Bag - ATV - Motorcycle Superstore

Ducks Unlimited Stowage Bag

Ducks Unlimited has upscale products with extra features over other soft luggage on the market. All items are available in black and Advantage Max-4 pattern, are POP packaged and come with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. A portion of the proceeds go to Ducks Unlimited in support of their wetlands conservation efforts.

Features:
  • Removable Blind Bag
  • Advantage Max 4Camo or Black
  • Convenient topside shock cord
  • Dual built-in coolers
  • Dual water bottle holders
  • Reinforced corners
  • Ladder lock mounting system
  • External mesh pocket
  • External shell holders for 10 shotgun shells- Shells not included
  • External clips secure blind bag
  • Rugged water-resistant & UV-resistant 600-denier polyester