General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

rider shot in the back and paralyzed...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 06:18 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default rider shot in the back and paralyzed...

rider shot in the back and paralyzed...

Dash Cam Video

Old 05-12-2010, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. Granted, the other biker didn't seem to be behaving when he went over the median. But, even he stopped. Unbelievable.

Old 05-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seeing things like that just infuriates me to no end. Not to berate law enforcement officers but that's just stupid. It's a-holes like that, that make people dislike cops. I truly feel that there needs to be a better system in place for screening and hiring men and women into those positions. I often see way to many officers who are stupid and arrogant when they're wearing a badge. Not to mention some think they're above the law! I hope that officer ends up serving the maximum penalty for ruining another man's life for nothing. Sorry to rant.

Old 05-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in a real small community and we are going through something like this right now. The difference is that a young man was killed at the hands of an officer and almost zero information has been released as to why the officer felt so threatend by an unarmed drunk guy.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:06 PM
Trailblazer

Another boy with barely a pubic hair on his face just too gung ho. Slap a badge on something like this, let him play with those sirens and lights, starts and gets a little too used to bossing people around, throw in a firearm and it is a receipe for disaster.

Hate to say it but many, many cops need a good *** whoopin'. And as evidence I submit that you don't see them acting tough when they are off duty. They do it on duty because #1 they are armed, #2 there is nearly always back up either there or on the way, and #3 they can and 99.99% of the time will cover for one another (they hate the cameras).

s to the back up I live in a pretty typical suburb of Chicago. A town of about 70,000. The cops here back a stop with 2, 3, 4 sometimes 5 or more cars. And they all are flying to get there. What really bothers me is I see these guys getting really stooopid. I have a scanner and I will here units going to back up and then be called off. Yet they are still flying at crazy speeds.

One day one of them is going to do some serious harm to someone very innocent or kill someone.

Old 05-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

that is absolutely horrible, the cop should be in a damn wheelchair. Shooting an unarmed man, what a poor excuse for a human being

Old 06-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Trailblazer

For those wondering...........

Ofc. Thomas White, well ex-ofc. Thomas White has been found guilty of felonious assault with a gun. He faces a maximum sentence of 11 years this 21 July.

On the other hand, the rider, Michael McCloskey was sentenced to an entire lifetime of pain, anguish and hardship at the hand of Ofc. White.
Of course McCloskey has no idea what crime he committed to receive a sentencing for, nor did he have the opportunity to have a trial.

Why White wasn't charged with ATTEMPTED MURDER is beyond my understanding.