General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

5 Somali Pirates Jailed Over Attack On US Navy Ship

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 06:20 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 5 Somali Pirates Jailed Over Attack On US Navy Ship

Wonderful- just wonderful.

So, attack a US Navy ship and be rewarded with a life better then the one you had before... AND allow all the US citizens to pay for it

Can I punch my gooberment in the face NOW!

What a complete and total failure.

INO.com News - 5 Somali Pirates Jailed Over Attack On US Navy Ship

Old 03-16-2011, 06:35 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

And to add-

That is akin to walking up to a red ant hill, catching a handful of red ants currently killing the black ants, and locking the captured red ants in a huge picnic basket full of yummy food, medicine for their bellies when they over eat, and lots of educational ant books to read on their leisure- then turning to the rest of the hundreds of thousands of red ants and declaring “see, if you attack anymore black ants- we’re going to take you, and put you in that huge food basket over there with all that other cool stuff.”

Yep- they’ve been warned!

Old 03-16-2011, 07:25 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Once again, another reason I can't be president. Oh, I got a real US birth certificate. But the port they're holding all the ships? Target practice. May not stop them all, but I'm pretty sure if they have no where to take the hijacked ships and hostages, if they just don't kill them now, back to it would be a deterrent. And would send a message to other people out there that hey, don't mess with what's ours. You want a 1 million dollar ransom? Fine I'll just send 10 250 pound smart bombs. Figure in the fuel cost and maintenance for the delivery method and we'll call it even.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:31 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

At the very least pirates' boats should be filled with holes so they can contemplate their way of life while frantically trying to get their boat to shore through the shark infested waters. These pirates don't hesitate to kill Americans and others who are doing nothing more than passing around Africa. If they fire a shot at a US serviceman or US citizen they should be fired upon without hesitation.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Maybe if they were attacking golf courses that would catch the Commander in Chiefs attention.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Think of the US as the big kid that can take a punch but at a certain point will say, "Enough is enough". It's not very wise to provoke the big kid.

Old 03-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

well, let's see: Truman would turn it to glass..(BOOM)........Reagan would flex the military muscle........the British used to hunt pirates......hmmmm. so many choices....either way, they gotta go..........but it's nice to know our snipers can hit a target with deadly accuracy from ship to boat......WOW, that's impressive.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:13 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by Jaster94
well, let's see: Truman would turn it to glass..(BOOM)........Reagan would flex the military muscle........the British used to hunt pirates......hmmmm. so many choices....either way, they gotta go..........but it's nice to know our snipers can hit a target with deadly accuracy from ship to boat......WOW, that's impressive.

ya- I watched a special on one of those science channels about snipers and how they took out some pirates a couple weeks ago- choked me up watching these snipers taking care of business

Old 03-16-2011, 11:15 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Wink

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Think of the US as the big kid that can take a punch but at a certain point will say, "Enough is enough". It's not very wise to provoke the big kid.
hehe- great video! twerp gets owned!

ahhh crap- youtube removed the video just before I was going to download it and pass it along

friggin stupid youtube!

Old 03-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pirates should have their boats sunk with them in it. Bombing the ports sounds good too.

Quick Reply: 5 Somali Pirates Jailed Over Attack On US Navy Ship