General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF? Pissed off...? Sound off....!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by readymixer169
For the tail gaiters just mash on the brakes. Since I live in a state where the other driver must take responsibility when they're at fault, they'll owe me a new rear bumper. And then get a ticket for following to closely. Working closely with the Indiana state patrol on the I-80 toll road during the winters I've actually seen scenarios like that. I even witnessed a driver become irate with the officer for the ticket and nearly go to jail. The officer tried to explain that if he had been following at a safe distance the accident would not have occurred regardless what the other driver had done. Because with a safe distance you should be able to react appropriately. Sounds good in theory anyways???
I had a guy in a Honda Accord come whipping up behind me on my street. All the sudden he swerved to the point I could see his whole front end in my left mirror. I jammed on the F350s brakes because the road was narrowing to about a 1-1/2 car width size. In the same instance he swerved back behind me and nailed my receiver hitch. Amazingly, his whole front end folded in but the engine was still running. I followed him to his home where he explained he was borrowing a friend's leased car.

Was waiting my turn to get onto a rotary when a guy with a fiberglas nosed car hit me at about 20 mph thinking I was going. He got a nice square hole punched in his car's nose.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In the same instance he swerved back behind me and nailed my receiver hitch. Amazingly, his whole front end folded in but the engine was still running. I followed him to his home where he explained he was borrowing a friend's leased car.

Was waiting my turn to get onto a rotary when a guy with a fiberglas nosed car hit me at about 20 mph thinking I was going. He got a nice square hole punched in his car's nose.[/QUOTE]

LMAO! That's the exact reason why I leave my receiver in during the winter. Makes a great ram!

Old 12-20-2011, 08:59 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by readymixer169
In the same instance he swerved back behind me and nailed my receiver hitch. Amazingly, his whole front end folded in but the engine was still running. I followed him to his home where he explained he was borrowing a friend's leased car.

Was waiting my turn to get onto a rotary when a guy with a fiberglas nosed car hit me at about 20 mph thinking I was going. He got a nice square hole punched in his car's nose.

LMAO! That's the exact reason why I leave my receiver in during the winter. Makes a great ram!
here in mass- you can actually get a ticket for leaving your receiver in when not towing- and an inspection station will fail you if you can't remove the receiver.

I only know this because it happened to me when I welded the receiver in to the hitch on an old s-10 I used to have- I was sick of hearing it rattle when towing so I welded it in for good. I guess it was a bad idea

Old 12-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Trailblazer

pedestrians who cross the street as slow as possible I hit my head light washers and give them a bath. love to see them in my mirror going WTH!

Old 12-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Range Rover

Everything

Old 12-25-2011, 07:40 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if I read one more flipping story about a dead, killed or murdered child I'm gonna lose my damn mind!

My New Years Resolution.... to stop reading the focking internet news!!!

Old 12-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Range Rover

How about if we ride our quads 500 feet down the road they want to through us in jail, but if you are driving a tractor, you can go to the store, gas station or evev the bar and no one says anything

Old 12-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Range Rover

News that dead kids were turning their lives around or were aspiring rap artist, that walked slow across streets with their pants hanging down.