General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

WHAT'S YOUR BEEF? Pissed off...? Sound off....!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 11:13 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WHAT'S YOUR BEEF? Pissed off...? Sound off....!

I think we need a thread dedicated to just releasing some steam on things that **** us off every day!!!

Could be anything-

I'll happily go first

Old 12-16-2011, 11:17 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

why do they have to put the strawberry jello in front of the salad dressing in the buffet line

some twit drowned the jello in ranch dressing because he HAD to have a whole spoon full of it and dumped it everywhere!

FIRE THE TARD WHO SETS IT UP THIS WAY!

I was really looking forward to some strawberry jello and cool whhhip

(probably obama's fault )

Old 12-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Chocolate syrup.

Ok, not really the syrup, the bil that uses it at our house. Is there gonna be a day I don't find it on the cabinets, counter top, in and outside of the refrigerator???

I know his eyes aren't the best anymore, but geez, we have white cabinet and a white refrigerator! And when he does clean it up, stop using the white dish towels. Heck, it's not that I don't appreciate the effort of cleaning up after himself, I just wonder if that brown streak on the towel is from cleaning up himself or the spill.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pissed off about the fact that I've worked every day of my life for everything I got and people on welfare have just as nice of stuff as me, and yet had to do nothing more than claim they can't work and get a free ride. Or how about using food stamps to buy booze and cigarettes instead of food for their kids. Makes me want to start shooting people!!!!

Old 12-16-2011, 01:31 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by readymixer169
I'm pissed off about the fact that I've worked every day of my life for everything I got and people on welfare have just as nice of stuff as me, and yet had to do nothing more than claim they can't work and get a free ride. Or how about using food stamps to buy booze and cigarettes instead of food for their kids. Makes me want to start shooting people!!!!

I was in walmart a few days ago- woman in front of me with her teenage daughter (cutie) both yapping on their iphones.... carriage full of clothes and toys and whatever... pulls out 2 EBD cards to pay for it wtf!

Old 12-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Of all the things I've lost in life, I think I miss my mind the most!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now that I think about it there's alot that pisses me off! This may prove therapeutic. Just off the top of my head.

1. Morons who drive slow in the passing lane.
2. Cell phones and the drivers using them.
3. Cell phones and the drivers texting with them.
4. The dip s#!t who asked if I want fries with that. (If I wanted fries, I would have ordered them dumb a$$.
5. People who point out the obvious.
6. People who ask questions about something when the answer is obvious!
7. People who repeat themselves.
8. People who repeat themselves.
9. The fact that nearly every gas station I go to now is ran by an arab.
10. Foreigners that can't speak English or at least pretend they can't.
And that was just the first 4 hours of my day today! My wife says I'll probably never make it to retirement due to a stress induced heart attack or stroke and she's probably right. And yes I do feel better after steaming a bit today.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:34 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Auto merging moving up on the list pretty damned fast.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:35 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
Chocolate syrup.

Ok, not really the syrup, the bil that uses it at our house. Is there gonna be a day I don't find it on the cabinets, counter top, in and outside of the refrigerator???

I know his eyes aren't the best anymore, but geez, we have white cabinet and a white refrigerator! And when he does clean it up, stop using the white dish towels. Heck, it's not that I don't appreciate the effort of cleaning up after himself, I just wonder if that brown streak on the towel is from cleaning up himself or the spill.

nasty!

my 8yo always grabs the hand towel to wipe up the juice he spills instead of the sponge! So when I go to use the hand towel, I get all sticky sugar fingers

and- why does my wife insist on using the trash bin cover to crush the nasty overflowing trash back into the bag all the time! makes such a mess on the bottom of the bin cover

Old 12-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!

Originally Posted by readymixer169
Now that I think about it there's alot that pisses me off! This may prove therapeutic. Just off the top of my head.

1. Morons who drive slow in the passing lane.
2. Cell phones and the drivers using them.
3. Cell phones and the drivers texting with them.
4. The dip s#!t who asked if I want fries with that. (If I wanted fries, I would have ordered them dumb a$$.
5. People who point out the obvious.
6. People who ask questions about something when the answer is obvious!
7. People who repeat themselves.
8. People who repeat themselves.
9. The fact that nearly every gas station I go to now is ran by an arab.
10. Foreigners that can't speak English or at least pretend they can't.
And that was just the first 4 hours of my day today! My wife says I'll probably never make it to retirement due to a stress induced heart attack or stroke and she's probably right. And yes I do feel better after steaming a bit today.

I thought you were talking about my inlaws till I got to 9 and 10.

I don't know about them keeping me from retirement, but if they keep it up, I might prevent them from reaching it.

Old 12-16-2011, 01:37 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
Auto merging moving up on the list pretty damned fast.

did you do that to me you SOB

I deleted one post and lost the last two I posted!!!! had to retype them!

why you grrrrrrrrr

Quick Reply: WHAT'S YOUR BEEF? Pissed off...? Sound off....!