General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

AJ_Stifler

Old 07-27-2012, 06:14 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TacticalRedneckofKentucky
close with the 700 vs renegade.... but the 700 costs... what... not that much.. used.... and the can-am..... HOW MUCH?! used...
And banshees.... 2 grand will get you one....

I'd druther have the 300lb, nimble sporty

But if you diiiid give me the renegade.... i miiiight take it
well- the rene cost 4x more because it's 4x "more" atv-

hehe- swap out the rene's 25" sneakers with 22" sneakers and forget about it- if you could figure out a way to make the tires stick, and even with losing some top end mph to the smaller dia tire- it'll destroy the banshee- like, just destroy it. it's hard to keep an 800 / 1000 renegade straight off the line period with the 25" tires! stuffing the throttle makes it go sideways.

sure- if you want to hit a pit and play in the sand and have your knees touching your chin while sitting down- then the banshee is waht you want. but In a flat all out stock vs stock drag race tho... pffffft

even with a head start in the first vid- the banshee gets toasted by the big heavy 4x4 atv

and the second vid the banshee gets toasted by an outty max 2-up with front & rear trunks

Old 08-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wonder how a stock banshee would fair against a stock Quadzilla 500? I know how a modded banshee looks while trying to keep up with a modded quadzilla...talk about getting its @$$ handed to it..i dont think that banshee even had a chance to see the zilla.