General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

2 New Projects.

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 New Projects.

Hi so i bought a honda cd 175 cc 1971 2 nights ago which cost me 50 quid. but i thought and i never would be able to afford to restore it so i offered a guy a swap with it and £50 for a yz 125.its a 1990 model

what i can see its needing is a seat, probably a fresh build as its been sitting. , new rear disc,front disc as its missing, im going to be different and leave it pink fork and purple frame

been looking at engine today and it is wanting to run but the cylinder head is warped. so going to get skimmed then it should fire up then its just general cosmetic jobs :P

then i put a ad up on gumtree today looking for the parts i was missing. got offer this lot for my ps2 with 80 games and a xbox with 39 games not the 360 . im getting a complete non running engine,swngarm,rear shock,forks,yokes,tank with fuel cap,fuel tap and air scoops,frame,air box, radiators and hoses,seat,side plastics,rear brake and also a modern front mudguard and panel thrown in. so im going to build 1 good one and build another one for stealing parts off as im only short of a front and rear wheel and handlebars.

so now decided to make 2 1990 Yz's And use one for riding and the other for stealing parts off :P