General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Avitar

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2016 | 10:18 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default Avitar

Well OPT, I must confess that when I look at your Avitar, I get a good chuckle......it's really awesome...... But hey, even tho I don't think mine can give yours a run for your money, it's still funny!

Old 03-01-2016 | 11:19 AM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Avitar,why heck that picture looks just like me in real life.. You come close,but as long as I'm still around I'm still the ugliest..

Old 03-01-2016 | 11:24 AM
|
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
Avitar,why heck that picture looks just like me in real life.. You come close,but as long as I'm still around I'm still the ugliest..
Oh, ok then....my humble apologies OPT....sorry! By the way, in my Avitar.....that is really me.....the irony of a 6 foot tall, 240 pound man on a 50cc Chinese ATV and dare calls himself "Fasteratv....

Old 03-01-2016 | 12:51 PM
Moto Psycho

If I had a 50cc it would be "SqaushedATV".

Old 03-01-2016 | 02:46 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by jumbofrank
If I had a 50cc it would be "SqaushedATV".
^^^^^^ Trust me, I bottomed the suspension out....just sitting on it......... It was a customers and after I got it running, I thought I might break it if I rode it, so I didn't! My Lady friend thought it would make a cool picture. When she took the pic, she sent it to her son ( who rides ) and told her son that the little ATV I was sitting on was mine....

Old 03-01-2016 | 05:55 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Originally Posted by Fasteratv
Trust me, I bottomed the suspension out....just sitting on it........
I just imagine you did.. That's one of the reasons I took my son to work with me during summer breaks from the time he was 9 until he was almost 16.. To be out test rider on the small atvs and dirt bikes,clean up the shop,teach him about work ethics and also to keep his little tail out of trouble... Almost 37 now and he's turned out pretty good..

Old 03-03-2016 | 03:55 PM
|
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
I just imagine you did.. That's one of the reasons I took my son to work with me during summer breaks from the time he was 9 until he was almost 16.. To be out test rider on the small atvs and dirt bikes,clean up the shop,teach him about work ethics and also to keep his little tail out of trouble... Almost 37 now and he's turned out pretty good..
That's great OPT.....and while he was helping you...you were teaching him, and most importantly, spending that time together. My son just turned 21 ( oldest daughter is 36 )....and he was always by my side...learning, helping, cutting up. He's working full time ( just finished school ) but he still comes by and helps me...and we hang out. It's a good life!

Old 03-03-2016 | 04:39 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Yea between ages 9-16 I kept him in line,BUT between the ages of 16 and 20 there were times I was almost ready to take him to the vet and have him put to sleep.. We waited 8 years after we were married to have kids,then the wife could only have one,so I decided to keep him only because I remembered what I was like at those ages also.. Chip off the old block.