General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Wasnt a surgery, just deadening the nerves that were causing the pain. So far not much difference. It appears as though they treat one area then the pain moves up into another area. Getting pretty frustrating.

Old 10-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

This Thur n Fri full sun up north, Baldwin 50-60's, St Helen 40-50's. After that RAIN for next 2 weeks. Just saying! Time for excuses, lets hear em lol Anyone, going?

Old 10-12-2019, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Baldwin Mi. Quick way to Tin Cup. On Little Manistee trail at Carryville, catch fuel for quad, then catch fuel for you, in Luther, at tavern in town, then head out of town on State rd. to Tin Cup. Total trip....discounting belly fill up lol less than 15 min.

Excuse my sloppy overlay on map lol

Old 10-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

Thought you hated Tin Cup, and was never going back. You went on for days about how narrow and nasty the trails were. Why send anyone else there?
Baldwin trails sound cool but not Tin Cup, unless you are a fan of extremely tight, twisty turny root covered trails...

Old 10-13-2019, 07:22 AM
Pro Rider

You might have forgotten, its Little 0....never go, it rhymes lol, Tin Cup is wide n smoothe going, and approved for larger ORV vehicles, Little 0 if you remember ''mister Ken'', was once a Cycle trail converted over to 50'' or less, yet we were getting stuck in between trees this last spring, maybe by now they've opened it up a little better, plus that's why my quad rolled over on me, since the trail is still narrow n deep, where front tires easily catch side of trail riding you up flipping the vehicle before you have a chance to correct its roll! Another rider commented on same thing happening to him on the same weekend where he also broke his arm, by flipping over! All the other trails are connected and extremely wide n safe, well groomed! Main trail and longest Manistee, Northern trail Lincoln Hills, Eastern trail Tin cup, which is also with most elevation, but nothing aggressive, just a good break away from the flat trails just like at Maumee, but way wider plenty of room for passing other riders, without having to pull to the side to allow passing others. You going....huh? Thur n Fri full sun, temps up to 60! Get there Wed evening, to be ready to ride both days....ready to roll lol Peak Color too!

Old 10-13-2019, 09:23 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry, got my trail names mixed up. The good part is that Mich has so many trails that getting the names mixed up can be a good thing! Like your rime, will make it easier to remember, little O dont go....or go to StHelen and come out yellin.....from having so much fun!! Might be making a trip to Kentucky in another 2 weeks, not sure yet...time is running out!

Old 10-15-2019, 08:41 AM
Pro Rider

Ollie's has the heavy horse stall mats now, $12 with the woven membrane molded in-between for durability, 4x5', enough to double up, if needed for 5-6' plow

Old 10-16-2019, 12:36 PM
Pro Rider

Baldwin, Mi. Riding trails alone this weekend, join me, Not interested in riding in groups, one other is fine, helps to keep trail dust down, and odds of mishaps along the way. Staying & camping at Best Bear campground, electric site, camping in my toy hauler van, after un hauling the quad, with pull down bunk, sleeps great with sm. elect heater! 2 weeks ago I covered the southern trails of L Manistee, and Tin cup by myself, this weekend looking forward to riding northern half of L Manistee, Lincoln Hills. Not safe to ride alone, I had my 4x4 roll over on me breaking ribs this last spring on Little O, good thing my buddy was there to help me get it up righted and fortunately was able to ride it back to camp on my own!
Get with me and lets plan a good ride this long weekend Fri-Sun.Close to peak fall colors this weekend, Anyone interested in joining me, get with me and lets ride!

Thanks Steve

Old 10-17-2019, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whomever joins you would have to be a brave daring sole.
I wouldn't be able to keep up with ya so I'll pass. Thanks though.

Old 10-17-2019, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Trail report today, Baldwin trails

Facebook Post

Quick Reply: MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50