Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Big Headed suzuki owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003 | 08:05 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Big Headed suzuki owners

I don't know about you guys, but I can't figure out why suzuki people like to put down the 400EX. When my bike was stock, i would put it up to any ltz400 without even thinking about it. in my opinion, i would choose the EX over the suzuki on the trails and on the track.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2003 | 09:50 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!

Come on now, the Z is a better machine in every way!! True, it is only incramentally better than the EX, but still it is better. Nobody can claim that I'm not a pretty loyal Honda guy. I speak from experience..........I'm not just brand bashing (I'll never turn down a chance to Yamaha bash though.........I've owned several and disliked them all). But, Honda has dropped the ball in the performance category, and doesn't deserve our business!! A 400EX boycot is the only way we are going to get a better machine out of them.

Old 05-30-2003 | 12:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Can you imagine how big the "Honda Owners" heads will be if Honda does come out with a super sport quad?

Old 05-30-2003 | 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

I think your just a big headed Honda owner, its not like suzuki's have reverse, liquid cooling, more power, and look better than a honda. I not trying to put down 400ex's, but it's true that suzuki's have way better stuff for the money, I think your just pissed that honda doesn't have anything better.

Old 05-30-2003 | 03:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
I will admitt that honda needs to get up with the times. True the 400ex will give most of its competion a run for its money on the trails. But they just need to get a machine that will stomp everybody else period. I surely think honda is hard at it now. But they need to hurry up before I spend a bunch of money on a CRF450 project.
Any how, I do like the z400. But I am much to die hard honda!! As for the Raptor ?? Its just a Yamaha !!

Old 05-30-2003 | 11:59 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!

With Yamaha set to announce an 450 next week (????), Honda better get with the program. Honda is losing so much market share now, there may be no way out for them. The market will be so saturated with performance bikes, by the time they get their act together, everyone who wants one will already have one (or more). Then, Honda will have to come up with something that is utterly earthshattering, or nobody will even care.

Old 05-31-2003 | 12:25 AM
Trailblazer

I know EVERYBODY throughs in the honda reliability card. but its true. recon ranger is right though. the z is a little faster, the z has liquid cooling and reverse. I have had my EX for about a year now and have wished i had reverse about 3 times. so that isn't a huge factor for ME. Is liquid cooling even that neccesary? i have never had a problem with overheating. and also heard its not neccesary. I am kind of new to this at this atv thing and was wondering if honda had any first year glitches with the 400EX like the z does...did?

Old 05-31-2003 | 11:43 AM
Trailblazer

Hey man I know exactly what you mean.I would much rather take a 400ex agaisnt a Z-400 or KFX-400.I like Honda better than any of the other companies.

Old 06-01-2003 | 06:25 PM
Trailblazer

Other than a couple of little mods, My 400 is stock I raced a couple of friends of mine 1 on a kfx the other on a Z. The Kawi got me by a lenght the Z was BEHIND. Both the z and kfx ride like crap. Nothing beats the way the EX rides, hands down. Also the motor and tranny on the scuz/wow-wy dont sound to good after a day in the dunes. HAHA Honda rules.

Old 06-01-2003 | 10:12 PM
Range Rover

LOL^^^^^

Quick Reply: Big Headed suzuki owners