Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Bought my son a quad today!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 01:40 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought my son a quad today!

I bought my son a little Kasea 50cc quad today. I bought my twin daughers (8) an eton 90 before x-mas & they have been going crazy with it in the yard. My son has been riding double with them . He's 5 & the 90 is a little to big for him. I can't wait to go pick it up & see him cruising around on it. He's so excited! My wife isn't even pissed about it. I've had that 90 set at such a low speed we haven't had any real accidents & she's gotten comfortable with the idea. Next thing you know she'll be riding one. I'd never have guessed that would be possible. I know neither of those are hondas but they'll work for now! I can't wait to take them all to the dunes

Old 01-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Range Rover

Good For you. Great way to have a family play day together. I admire you. God Bless.

Old 01-15-2004, 01:51 PM
Range Rover

Hey, My future x said if you buy a quad im leaving!!! I bought two of them! KFX80 for nate KFX400 for me. You can kick my wife but dont touch my dog!!!

Old 01-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, that's great! I've been wanting to buy my daughters one (4 & 6)....they love to take rides. Been considering an e-ton 50, just haven't had the xtra $. Have fun with 'em!

Old 01-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm excited for him for you. I also bought an ETON 90 for my son for Christmas. Seeing the excitement in his eyes still brings tears to my eyes when I think about that moment he first saw it. I'm sure your son be excited in the same way. Way to go!!

Old 01-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

I bought my son a Power Wheels Ninja battery powered quad this year also, he's only 3, be was also very excited, see the picture on my page.....I hope to buy him a larger one in a few years....how much did you pay for the 50 cc?

Old 01-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulations!!!!!! I am also excited for you and your kids.

Our daughters are a little older; 30, 25, 21, and 19. We bought a Rancher 4x4 ES so when our daughters could go with us they could. The first year we had our Rubicon we would be sitting on a cliff looking out over God's country and saying how much we would love our girls being with us and how much they would be enjoying the day like we were. A few people (my wife’s mom and her husband) actually got pissed and thought we were stupid for buying it. It sits 95% of the time. My wife and I ride double 99% of the time. I have only put 50 of the 1200 miles on the Rancher one day when we took one of our grandkids and my wife has only driven it once.

We love spending time with our girls and that Rancher was definitely one of our best investments. They can take when they want and go with us when they want. One of our daughters’ boy friends bought her a Recon and they will trade up to a Rancher this year. Two of our other daughters have ATV's on their want lists.

Family is what life is all about.

Old 01-15-2004, 10:13 PM
Trailblazer

I bought this Kasea used & got it cheap. $610 was the price & I actually bought it off ebay. Guy was about 2 hours away. I went to pick it up since I posted & my son rode it allready. It is a 98' I think & has to be one of their earlier models. It seems a little bigger than most the 50cc I've seen. The guy painted it red with his daughter & put some flames on it. I figured on taking off the flames as they weren't done great. My son loves them though so I guess they are stuck there. He has a little trouble with the thumb throttle. My girls did too & heck I did when I first got my quad. We'll be screwing around in the yard all day tommorow. I gotta pick up my 400ex from my wrench. Just got my WB pipe fixed & put on. Also had him adjust the valve & just give it a general tune up. I feel like a kid again all excited to go riding! I'll try to get some pics of the kids on their quads & post them. Catcha later

Old 01-15-2004, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

damn im 15 right now and finnaly bought a quad 2 months ago, lol wish my dad bought me a quad when i was little. damn i was excited when i got my first damn bike (with pedles)