Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Dirt Wheels shootout

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004 | 02:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Dirt Wheels shootout

I have discovered in the very short time I've read dirtwheels (about 5-6 months) that they are very hipocritical, and completely contridict thier comments from issue to issue. As someone else just said a couple of posts ago. It was just last issue that they where praising how wonderful the TRX was........ Read the mags for the information......ignore their personal opinions, because in the end <u>You'll</u> be the one making the payment. Not them.

I own the losing quad in the Pred vs. Yfz shootout of a couple months ago. Now when it came out against the other "big bore" quads they praised the suspension, and the (and I quote) "fast reving engine", but once it came time for the Yfz comparison it was "just average suspension", and a "slow reving engine"...... Does that make me think that now I have to go out and buy the Yfz? No. I love my quad, and in the end it doesn't matter what they think. My ride is the right ride for Me.....

Old 02-06-2004 | 12:00 AM
Trailblazer
Default Dirt Wheels shootout

My uncle has a predator and i can honestly tell you in my opinion that it is a very good quad.he has only put a different exhaust tip, k&n,and rejetted it and it could drag up comp at dumont dead even with my friends banshee witch has been ported & polished, toomeys 5 , 18cc domes and jetted ofcourse.