Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

whos got more power TRX or YFZ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whos got more power TRX or YFZ??

Originally posted by: 1blazinltz
haha i would go read the dirtwheels or atv but the little fricking jerks dont have it on the website [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so ugotta buy the magizine sand i have no time between wrestling and sleeping and eating and not having a car lol so0o it may have to wait but thanks
I UNDERSTAND THE NO TIME WITH WRESTLING AND SCHOOL BUT EATING. THERE IS NO EATING IN WRESTLING.. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT YOU MAY GET HURT WRESTLING THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RIDE...DID I SAY THAT I HOPE MY WRESTLERS DON'T READ THAT.

Old 02-18-2004, 10:23 PM
Trailblazer

YOU DIDN'T LOOK AT THE GNC NAT. RESULTS THEN

Old 02-18-2004, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

YFZ!

Old 02-19-2004, 01:44 PM
Trailblazer

I UNDERSTAND THE NO TIME WITH WRESTLING AND SCHOOL BUT EATING. THERE IS NO EATING IN WRESTLING.. YOU BETTER WATCH OUT YOU MAY GET HURT WRESTLING THEN YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RIDE...DID I SAY THAT I HOPE MY WRESTLERS DON'T READ THAT.[/quote]

haha #1 i need to eat as much as i can to GAIN weight to fill a spot and #2 i do 2 eat while i ride i put a few twinkies and mini-muffens and bring some money to order pizza and stop at restraunts to eat no joke but yea its ok wrestling just finished and im A-OK! and trust me i will ride with injuries i did it with a fractured thumb and a few sprianined fingers and pulled muscles and a pinched nerve in my back/shoulder...dont worry about me ill ok fine!! but thanks for ur concern

Old 02-19-2004, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

YFZ = more HP

TRX = more torque "down low that is" And a nice bike...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

Where's 86atc250r? He has a life beyond this messageboard and has better things to do than to engage in pissing matches with folks that no matter what is shown, what is discussed, will be argumentive for the sake of being argumentive & will blindly mandate that everything but their chosen model/brand is unworthy....

If you'd honestly like to talk about the technical details of these two quads, attributes of each, and have something intelligent to say - e-mail me privately - trying to hash this out on the messageboard obviously has too much distraction to keep you guys on the subject without putting on a tirade for your followers. I'll be glad to talk with someone that has 1/2 a brain in their head and is willing to discuss things in a mature manner -- I have far more interest in talking about engines, chassis, and any other technical details of this latest generation of machines than I do in passing insults back and forth... There is plenty to talk about with these newest models without all the BS. Much more to them than what can be construed from the printed specs or assumed from pictures...

As for this topic - If you don't like the Honda for whatever reason, my suggestion is to stop watching like a hawk for topics concerning it - everyone will be happier including yourself...

As for your comments Ridley - you say it's the best, so that's what you ride --- to that, I ask, why were you racing a Raptor before your YFZ?

You also seem to have a bad habit of calling people you don't know & don't agree with names attempt to somehow reinforce your arguement. That tactic may work for the 12yr olds on the forum, but you'll have a difficult time extracting much of a reply from me that way.

Old 02-19-2004, 07:52 PM
Range Rover

YFZ nice bike for little guys, LOL! I sat on one at my dealer and it is very uncomfortable for me (I am 6'3"). Craptors, are weak and take sooo much money to make them rideable, I mean my 3 wheeler rides better than most raptors. The Z400 being less cc's is a much better bike than a Crappy. Likewise the YFZ and 450r are a great improvement on the Z400, by alot. Zuki copied the EX frame and didn't even do a good job on that. So any moron or most of them can easily see that both the YFZ and 450R are "light years ahead of the Z". YFZ may be better on MX, but that being said it is too small! My 400ex is a far more comfortable quad. Well I'll let the white trailer trash girl 14hrs (that is what his posts feel like after reading them) and Pidley have their say or waste space as it may be.

Can't wait to drag race one on my ATC 250R and laugh when the YFZ rider sees my *** as I smoke him!

Not interested in MX. Means nothing to me. XC is a little more "real world". I mean no offense, but Ridley and 14 mins are worthless posters on this board! I see their posts and my eyes glaze over. They are always rushing to defend the mighty Yamaha. I think the bike speaks for itself. Let it be, please! If yamaha made a toilet, you guys would swear that you could take a better $hit on it! Give it up! Keep showing yourselves to be the a$$e$ you are, nobody will give a damn!

Old 02-20-2004, 08:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: markdb420
If yamaha made a toilet, you guys would swear that you could take a better $hit on it! !
LMAO!

Old 02-21-2004, 12:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yamaha may make a toliet seat. Kick start optional. Standard with overhead reading light and fold down magazine rack. Weighs in at 300 pounds. Wet weight varies from rider to rider.They build amps, pianos, A/c's etc. LOL