Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

bad quad

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 09:40 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad quad

wow i cant believe im wasting my 100th post on this but obviously you dont buy a banshee to mudbog duh i was just saying that because thats somehwere i could beat ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but anyways, no im not afraid to have a lot of power, im most likely going to be gettin a 450r, i have ridden a pred and i know how to kickstart because i have rode a blaster a yz125 and a kx 80, so that also means i know how to ride a manuel clutch. that also seems to be a big assumption that people have when some one buys an automatic '' oh you ''wimp'' what you dont know how to ride a manuel'' well since when was there a law that said you have to ride a manuel. i like autos more just my preference thats why i choose my quad also choose it for the superior comfort it has over the blaster. and yes the handbrake is about 70% front and 30% rear. quads have their fair share of probs, but my trailblazer has been perfectly running for me since i got it. oh and about the hill thing i have made it up every hill i have ever climbed and if im sure i cant i dont do it. you made a comment i didnt like about my quad being a ''bad'' quad. like i said if it is so bad why do they keep making them? obviously because people keep buying them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad quad

Well, after i read what i posted, a part of it seemed kinda harshe so i edited it, but if you bought your quad cause you like it, you thought it was made for you, great, glad your happy, i know you will with your trx when you get it also. I wasnt trying to say it was a "bad" quad, it just had stuff on it, that wasnt appealing to me and seemed like it could have been improved some, and trust me, the banshee needs to have a couple improvements stock as well. I didnt mean to go apeshat, i just dont like people calling me a moron, but who cares, its all good.

Old 03-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Range Rover
Default bad quad

yeah lets call it even at that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad quad

i was about to jump on someones a$$ but then i saw the make up post.anyways i think one of the things that people dont get or either forget about is the word sport in sport quad. a sport quad is the exact opposite from a utility tank. my friends always say well can your mojave go through snow and mud! well no but its not made for that and their like really suky quad. ya well my 250 mojave will rape your 400 foreman or your 700 polaris on the flats and trail. its like apples and oranges. they both taste different and grow on diiferent trees. but when they make "sport" quads that arent truly sport. they pretty much only look sporty thats kinda dum. thats why they get bashed in my opinion.

Old 03-09-2004, 11:33 PM
Trailblazer
Default bad quad

Originally posted by: niceman
ok you are pretty much saying EVERY auto polaris sucks then you moron. cause they all have single hand breaking are auto which dosnt put out as much power as a manuel or auto clutch. and they are heavy. who gives a ****. look at how many people own polaris's cant be that bad if soo many people own them. id like to see you make it through a mud hole that i could on your banshee youll be spinning you wheels way too fast to get through nevermind if you stall you gotta kickstart that thing.
Yep pretty much, jstu because alot of people own them doesnt make them good...alot of people own macintosh's but that doesnt change the fact taht they......actually im going to stop myself right there

Old 03-09-2004, 11:37 PM
Range Rover
Default bad quad

i think you should.

Old 03-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad quad

Sharpie,

The site with the forbidden word you mentioned, spammed the private message system 3 times with over 200 messages inviting people to visit them and they spammed the public forums multiple times with the same and they also spammed the chat room. We asked many times for them to stop and finally made it a forbidden word to stop the abuses. After about 1 - 1 1/2 years we finally got them to stop. I could probably remove the forbidden word now that it seems they are behaving.

I only mention it so that you know there was a good reason why it's in the word filters.