Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

bad quad

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad quad

i always am hearing about what quad is better than whatever else, but not common do i hear about the worst quad. so lets hear it, whats the worst handeling, most unrelyable, and poorest built quad? and why. explain your reasoining, and dont start an arguement.

i already tried this at a but it got locked before anyone had a chance to reply. no i'm not trying to start a war, i jsut want to be educated....

i jsut found something intresing. the word (without the space) is a forbidden word!

Old 03-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Range Rover
Default bad quad

it wud have to be the stock 03 foreman ES, 1986 200s and the 1971 ct90 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. lol. Nah i dont know man havnt had enough expirience

Old 03-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad quad

the worst one is one that wont start.

Old 03-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Location: South Central Illinois, NO where near Chicago, that's not my Illinois
Default bad quad

Which ever one is in my garage when I'm explaining to my wife why I need this other one that's coming out!

Old 03-09-2004, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad quad

my cuzins little powerwheels atv

Old 03-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad quad

maby change it from the worst quad to just anything you have personally had bad luck with.

Old 03-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad quad

Why'd you post this in the honda forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]? Well, id have to say, a polaris trail blazer IMO is not the best sport quad for a few reasons, and im not trying to offend anyone, but these are true statements- 1: Lack of top speed and acceleration 2: a brake lever that locks both front and rear brakes at the same time 3: for a 250cc 2stroke, it should put out far more power (which can be achieved with mods) 4: Automatic for a "sport" quad (i know people will say that a vforce automatic is a sport quad, but it has a lot more power to give it that sport quad feel) 5: Hard to find parts, i know there are performance parts out there for them, but they are pretty rare.

Old 03-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Range Rover
Default bad quad

ok you are pretty much saying EVERY auto polaris sucks then you moron. cause they all have single hand breaking are auto which dosnt put out as much power as a manuel or auto clutch. and they are heavy. who gives a ****. look at how many people own polaris's cant be that bad if soo many people own them. id like to see you make it through a mud hole that i could on your banshee youll be spinning you wheels way too fast to get through nevermind if you stall you gotta kickstart that thing.

Old 03-09-2004, 09:15 PM
Range Rover
Default bad quad

oh and you dont want the to just use the hand break there is a foot break that only operates the rear. and the hand break is more for the front anyways.

Old 03-09-2004, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad quad

Originally posted by: niceman
ok you are pretty much saying EVERY auto polaris sucks then you moron. cause they all have single hand breaking are auto which dosnt put out as much power as a manuel or auto clutch. and they are heavy. who gives a ****. look at how many people own polaris's cant be that bad if soo many people own them. id like to see you make it through a mud hole that i could on your banshee youll be spinning you wheels way too fast to get through nevermind if you stall you gotta kickstart that thing.
Ok, you idiot, i didnt buy my banshee to mud bog, if i wanted to, i would have bought a grizzly! Wow, i can kickstart my shee sitting down, are you too afraid to have some huge power or are you just a wimp who cant kick a quad? AND i actually know how to work a clutch and im assuming you dont, so i doubt i will stall in a mud hole. Once your climbing up a steep *** hill, and cant make it to the top, just pull in your front/rear brake lever to stop it and watch it tumble down to the bottom, and i dont think that the brake lever powers MOSTLY the front, on my friends sportsman, it goes to ALL the wheels, man your a genious. In my first post, i stated simple facts, and tried to be as least offending as i could while stating the facts, and you turn around and be an azz about it, whats your problem? and forgive me for not putting IMO, geez

Quick Reply: bad quad