Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

HOT PURSUIT!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

I think cops should go and bust some drug dealers and killers, not people on their quads.

Old 09-05-2004, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: radfastdude7777777
I think cops should go and bust some drug dealers and killers, not people on their quads.
i could not agree with you more

Old 09-05-2004, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: Troyer23J
If people are riding where they aren't supposed to, and they run from the cops when they try to stop them, then I don't care if they wreck. I know cops will hassle people just for the fun of it, but, if you are riding on a road that is legal (crackhead) then just let them stop you, take the ticket, then show up in court, if the road is legal, then you will not be fined. Now if you are speeding or doing other things wrong, then, you may be in trouble. Dont complain about cops when you are breaking the law. That is their job, and a risk you are taking.
see this is the promblem a cop can arreset you for anything he wants and its up to you to prove your you did nothing wrong and in the process costs you more than the ticket would have in lawyers and lost time from work and in the end the cop is out nothing, he evens gets paid to show up in court.

Old 09-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Range Rover
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

i wast saying the guy wants people in general to get hurt but his general attitude is once you break any alleged law on a quad and don't stop he can careless, or even wishes you bodily injury and someone with that attitude shouldnt be teashing safety courses. it would be different if he was like i hope they get caught instead of i hoe they slam a tree at 50 mph

Old 09-05-2004, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Just to let you daredevils know:

Running from the law, for ANY reason, is considered felony evasion. Punishable with a $1,000 fine and 10......get that......10 years in prison!!!!!. So go ahead and run, cause soon you'll be somebody's bitch in prison. (Then you will really be running!) lol.

Be a man and pull over. (Your A$$ will thank you for it......Bitch) lol

Old 09-05-2004, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Like he said......youll be owned........by a big 300lb. black man named Bubba.........things that make ya go......blhuhuhuhuh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2004, 01:13 AM
Range Rover
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

im not running from the coppers so i'm not worried about it. but i can also see why some do. it only takes a few bad experiences with one of these hard *** type of cops and most people will despise law enforcement officials for life. i try not to be judgemental but whenever i meet someone who is in law enforcement they get measured the same way they measure others. in other words they have to prove to me that they are NOT the stereotypical doughnut munching, crooked, bothering regular people instead of out catching the real crooks type of cop we have all come to know and love

Old 09-05-2004, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

ok, how bout this one. i'm ridin my quad down the beach today (in pismo) and its high tide so the beach is about as wide as a 2 lanes, at the most. traffic is literally going about 5 mph. have ne of u tried going 5 mph on a trx450r? first gear is so tall that u stall the bike! i tried jus slipping the clutch, but i was afraid i was gonna burn it up, and after stalling 4 or 5 times and havin people behind m honking for me to move, i decided to cut in between a couple of campsites and ride behind all the motorhomes. in order for me to cut through the motorhomes tho, i had to gas it pretty hard to get in front of a truck. well the sheriff saw me and pulled me over. he said that i was riding wrecklessly, since there was so much traffic. i explained to him that i can't go that slow on my quad, and even offered to let him try it. he told me i better wach my attitude and if he pulls me over again, then he's gonna give me a ticket. could i legally avoid a fine because my bike wasn't made to go that slow?

Old 09-05-2004, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

we gotta run..who the hell wants to get tickets /and your bike impounded///...f-that

Old 09-05-2004, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Riding an ATV back east is like drinking in public. It's legal till you try and go anywhere.

To get in trouble out west on an ATV however, where there are millions of legal acres to ride on, takes a special kind of stupitity. One reserved for idiots that would name themselves something like CrAcKhEaD.

The simple fact that he would go by a name as such shows that he is anti-establishment and anti-authority. He needs the attention of being the black sheep. He is also a VICTIM to the people who try and keep him down. He feels inferior in social settings to more educated and successful people and loathes the society in which they have built and dwell. He will either end up incarcerated or if he is lucky, accept a menial job and live out his pathetic existence dreaming of the day law enforcement busts down the door of his mom's double-wide with the film crew from COPS in tow. Then and only then will he have reached his true destiny.

I've told him before that he is a low life. His braggidocio claims of running from the cops and then trying to state that the authorities broke the law by chasing him, a perp in the act of commiting a felony only confirms my earlier accusations.

I hope when he rolls into the New Mexico state pen, he enjoys his new hobby, cheerleading in the weightroom.

Quick Reply: HOT PURSUIT!!