Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

HOT PURSUIT!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: Trx440
Riding an ATV back east is like drinking in public. It's legal till you try and go anywhere.

To get in trouble out west on an ATV however, where there are millions of legal acres to ride on, takes a special kind of stupitity. One reserved for idiots that would name themselves something like CrAcKhEaD.

The simple fact that he would go by a name as such shows that he is anti-establishment and anti-authority. He needs the attention of being the black sheep. He is also a VICTIM to the people who try and keep him down. He feels inferior in social settings to more educated and successful people and loathes the society in which they have built and dwell. He will either end up incarcerated or if he is lucky, accept a menial job and live out his pathetic existence dreaming of the day law enforcement busts down the door of his mom's double-wide with the film crew from COPS in tow. Then and only then will he have reached his true destiny.

I've told him before that he is a low life. His braggidocio claims of running from the cops and then trying to state that the authorities broke the law by chasing him, a perp in the act of commiting a felony only confirms my earlier accusations.

I hope when he rolls into the New Mexico state pen, he enjoys his new hobby, cheerleading in the weightroom.
Exactly.

I also like the other guy that said "we gotta run, who wants a ticket.."

Well, I for one, don't want a ticket, so, I tend not to break the law. Have I, of course. I have been pulled on my atv before, ya know what I did? I stopped. Took the ticket, dealt with it. I was on a road that was not legal for atv's, taking a chance that a cop would not see me, and i was caught. I could have easily run and gotten away, but i didn't try to.

Remember that people on ATVs being disrespectful to law enforcement, or anyone, contributes to the bad image that atvs get. There could be 10,000 people on atvs being respectful, and then 1 dumba$$ could go and do something illegal, and guess which one will make more news. DON'T BE THAT GUY.

Old 09-05-2004, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Riding an ATV back east is like drinking in public. It's legal till you try and go anywhere.

To get in trouble out west on an ATV however, where there are millions of legal acres to ride on, takes a special kind of stupitity. One reserved for idiots that would name themselves something like CrAcKhEaD.

The simple fact that he would go by a name as such shows that he is anti-establishment and anti-authority. He needs the attention of being the black sheep. He is also a VICTIM to the people who try and keep him down. He feels inferior in social settings to more educated and successful people and loathes the society in which they have built and dwell. He will either end up incarcerated or if he is lucky, accept a menial job and live out his pathetic existence dreaming of the day law enforcement busts down the door of his mom's double-wide with the film crew from COPS in tow. Then and only then will he have reached his true destiny.

I've told him before that he is a low life. His braggidocio claims of running from the cops and then trying to state that the authorities broke the law by chasing him, a perp in the act of commiting a felony only confirms my earlier accusations.

I hope when he rolls into the New Mexico state pen, he enjoys his new hobby, cheerleading in the weightroom.
dam what did crackhead do to you did he run over your dog?

Old 09-05-2004, 03:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Hell, if he ran over my dog, he would be doing me a favor.

Old 09-05-2004, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: 04LERaptor
Hell, if he ran over my dog, he would be doing me a favor.
why would you want your dog dead?**** on the couch one to many times?

Old 09-05-2004, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Nah, he barks to damn much. Drives me nuts. And everytime I fire up the quads he goes nutty and tries to attack them. I am not a animal lover. It's my wife's dog anyway.

Old 09-05-2004, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: Troyer23J
I agree with Muddy4life.

He is not wishing everyone to get hurt, if he wanted people to get hurt he wouldn't teach atv safety. As for Jeepnrocks comment about the parents taking their kid. I'll bet that when the instructer talks to kids, he teaches them to respect law enforcement and may even explain that if they dont, there will be consequnces. .
no hes not wishing they get hurt hes hopeing they get hurt

Old 09-05-2004, 04:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
Some of these stories in here just make me cringe.And folks wonder WHY ATVers have so damn many restrictions against their sport.Riding area's all over the USA are closing for reasons that vary,and by running away from law enforcement does not help us gain ANY respect from those that allready dislike our sport in the first place.

Keep running from the law,
I hope your entire body slams into a tree at 50mph when your running.As far as im concerned,if you have that much dis-respect for law enforcement by running away,than you deserve what you get.

Bill
Mich ATV Safety Association-Director/Instructor
ATV Safety Institute-Instructor
Bombardier 2-Up Instructor
agree or disagree is fine, everyone has there own opions but to hope someone gets hurt is way way uncool
i hope no one ever gets hurt, running from the law or not.as someone with your job isnt your goal the excact opppisite of your statement?

Old 09-05-2004, 08:27 AM
Range Rover
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

haha you must really like that guy. Could you help me in my college english class, because that was very well written. I see nothing wrong with a name like crackhead on the internet. Its a term used often when a buddy does something stupid or makes a dumb comment thats all nothing more. Maybe crackhead is young and still full of **** and vinegar. we all go threw it some of us are still are going thru it. To say how he feels inferior in social setting around more educated and successful people tells me that you may be somewhat jealous of crackhead and his carefree braggadoicio attitude. possibly because you are a wallflower , or were never cool i don't know ? perhaps because deep down you admire his carefree attitude and wish you could be like that ? these questions and more answered next week on "hot pursuit"

Old 09-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

He is also a VICTIM to the people who try and keep him down.

I like that part.......it means he has got whitey on his back! LoL!

Old 09-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default HOT PURSUIT!!

I agree. Cops do have better things to do. The thing is is that we won't trust cops....because we know what could possibly happen.
First of all, if we aren't doing anything wrong....just cruising down the road regardless if it's a legal area or not and we aren't holding
up traffic or causing any danger, we shouldn't get fined for it. That's just my opinion. Anyways, but what if these fools want to take our
quads away or something stupid like that? We know there's always some super opinionated jerk who will try. You know, one of those guys that if the law says it's illegal to breathe, they'd stop and eventually die because they're stupid. Anyways, we aren't going to let
some cop take our quads. I mean honestly, if we are not doing anything wrong, not harming anybody or anything there should be NO PROBLEM. But usually there is anyways, and people get their stuff taken away. Sorry, but I won't stand for that. You might disagree with me, but when you see law, I see stupidity. There is NO good reason to keep quads off gravel roads with basic rules. Firstly they obey the speed limit and maybe a decibal limit so people don't get pissed if you are riding down the road at night. I can see myself getting pulled over a lot, but I never have been. My neighbor rides up and down the road constantly on his 4 wheeler. Of course, he is a farmer
and he does 45mph down the HIGHWAY. And he goes about 1/2 mile to his other chunk of farm land. No big deal. When he leaves his drive way, there are no cars coming in either direction. And if a car does come, he pulls over or slows way down on the shoulder like a good boy. But what if that was me on my 250R riding down the highway at 45mph without a helmet just like the farmer? I'd be very suprised if I wasn't pulled over and ticketed. So, what? Do I have to have racks on my four wheeler and be covered with cow **** to not be bothered like the other guy? There is no GOOD reason to keep quads off limited roads like gravel roads, dead end roads, etc etc etc.
There should be basic rules for quads. 1, you have to wear a helmet. 2, obey road laws like the speed limit and don't rip up the road. It's not different if it's a motorcycle on the road, a quad or a muscle car. Some people complain about noise. Big deal. If you are so up tight about noise then you should ban most stock motorcycles, all muscle cars and tractors and other farm equipment on the road. Well, guess what, ya can't!! So there is nothing that can be done about noise. I'm sure my point is made by now.

Quick Reply: HOT PURSUIT!!