Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Rancher AT 4x4 best price in PA, otd?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rancher 4x4 best price in PA, otd?

What is the best price anyone has got a new rancher 400 AT 4x4 in PA or surrounding states, otd?????

Old 10-08-2004, 05:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rancher AT 4x4 best price in PA, otd?

I dont know what the price is.....but you can look it up at www.abernathycycles.com for a good reference as to what a LOW price should be. Then print that out and take it to the local dealer and see what he can do on the price. We did this with a dealership near Greensburg, PA and it worked very well for us. We bought 2004 Foreman ES OTD for 5150.00 back in March 2004. The place was called Tom Clark Motorsports....they did a good job for me and my buddy. He got his 2004 Rubicon GPS for 6096.00 OTD at the same time. The salesman was REX. I can't say he was happy about the deal we got, but he made it happen and I have sent him several customers as a result. We found this company (Tom Clark) after we got jacked around by Andrew's Cycles in Salem Ohio. They said they would match prices and were a little closer to home, but changed the deal when we came up with the $$$, then they got ignorant with us and didn't honor a written price worksheet. Needless to say, we left there in disgust. We saw Tom Clark at the expo show and followed up with them about the purchase. Rex & Tom Clark didn't seem to like matching prices, (I can't blame them at that price) but they did it!!!!

***We were warned about Andrew's Cycles by numerous people in our area, but they seemed OK, until we expected them to honor their own price sheet, then they went sour. The sales manager hadn't approved what the salesman had worked out. We even went to the owner and to Honda Corporation without any luck. AVOID THIS PLACE!!!

Tom Clark did treated us right with no problems or hassles!!!