Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

got a rincon

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got a rincon

Rincons are great quads, as are all Hondas. Damn, how do you question their reliability? My question is this: Why the F--k doesn't Honda amp-up the power? I'll buy the fact that they "dumb" 'em down for those that don't service their quads. But, aren't they tired of getting their ***(s) kicked in every shoot-out? HONDA: WE LIKE POWER and SUSPENSION

Old 11-19-2004, 06:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got a rincon

4xZuk, I agree with you. They should give the customers what they want. And they are slowly doing so with the added front disc brakes on the new Rubicons and Foremans. My opinion is their marketing strategy is to introduce new features slowly, a little each year, to keep loyal Honda riders and keep selling new machines. What would happen if they came out with the ultimate? It would sell like nuts for awhile but then how would they improve it to keep the sales up? This way they can drag out the good sales for a number of years until they eventually come out with the machine everyone knows they can and will make. That is my opinion on why Honda is so slow at updating.

Back on the topic of the post, I like Honda's auto tranny's because you don't have to worry about them getting wet and slipping, they need no maintenance for years and years, and there are no belts to break when people put oversize tires on. The Rincon is a great ATV for what it was made for, and I think it is more of a sport 4x4 than anything, and should be competing against the Polaris Scrambers/Trailblazers and the Yamaha Wolverine. rooster