Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Unfounded Rumors

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 08:13 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unfounded Rumors

What kind of suspension is available for the ATK? Does Roll, Leager, or Lone Star? There are few companies that I am aware of that build aftermarket suspension for the fabled ATK/Dale. The one Cannibal I rode had the upgraded Ohlins shocks and was mutch better suited that the Arvin outfitted model. And that power is indeed well suited for wide open areas where it can strech it's legs a bit.
I really liked the Roll setup I had on my old 440ex so I could imagine it would really benefit the ATK's power...

The Phantom........oh, what's the point....

Old 04-10-2005, 01:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Unfounded Rumors

Hermann (sp) makes a very nice LT setup for the Cdale/ATK line.

Old 04-11-2005, 03:53 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default Unfounded Rumors

Hello to all my friends.

That sounds interesting. I wish I had the skill and knowhow to create products like that, but unfortunately, I don't. Otherwise I would build my own quads listed in my sig, and not wait for the manufacturers to get off their proverbial backsides and create them for us. Oh well, I ride for enjoyment and can't see myself becoming a racer in the future, so I can afford to wait and see whats next.
As far as the a-arms, it sounds like you have a good program going, I thought you would be able to gain access to the arms Cannondale used for their Moto model, but if you can make your own, all the better. Good wishes in your endeavour.

The Phantom.....like other times will look into this Mr Bluehair....

Old 04-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Unfounded Rumors

I can afford to wait and see whats next.
Cant see what other choice we really have anyway.

I get the whole concept of the manufacturers using the power of the internet to see what is important to their potential customers, but what I dont really get from a business standpoint is why they dont put more effort into offering what is desired from the masses in a profitable manner instead of just pumping out something close with lots of effort put into various marketing methods.

With how the aftermarket companies were the major supporters of our sport for so many years during the total absense of MFG support I can totally understand the very need to allow plenty of upgradeable items on the new machines, but I also cant understand why there isnt more effort put into including those same aftermarket mods on new models since the savings from the larger purchasing would allow the buyer to receive a much better overall product at a potential substancial savings.

And if any of the MFG people are bothering to read my post here please consider getting more serious about returning more $$$ into ATV racing and related issues before your frowned on like Kawi for abandoning us to allow more $$$ for their two wheeler programs.

Old 04-12-2005, 04:52 PM
RXM
Trailblazer
Default Unfounded Rumors

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Hello to all my friends.

That sounds interesting. I wish I had the skill and knowhow to create products like that, but unfortunately, I don't. Otherwise I would build my own quads listed in my sig, and not wait for the manufacturers to get off their proverbial backsides and create them for us. Oh well, I ride for enjoyment and can't see myself becoming a racer in the future, so I can afford to wait and see whats next.
As far as the a-arms, it sounds like you have a good program going, I thought you would be able to gain access to the arms Cannondale used for their Moto model, but if you can make your own, all the better. Good wishes in your endeavour.

The Phantom.....like other times will look into this Mr Bluehair....

Phantom, jaycekarl10 will know more about this Mr Bluehair....

Old 04-12-2005, 07:47 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default Unfounded Rumors

I know of jaycekarl, that has been discussed elsewhere, however that person has been banned from these forums and I have physically taken his place.....just not in a literal sense. I was forewarned that there would be those that would think I was him, and that has come to pass, however, this is not him typing, nor giving the information to me. As a matter of fact, he, is elsewhere in the forums right now, keeping a low key and posting very frequently.
I on the other hand have been very outlandish and visible in my posts...that's just how I am and if I had worried about the fact that I would face these accusations, I would never have appeared.

RXM has done his homework, but it only led him to a terminal that was left to me by another.
As I have stated before, the other IP address I post from has only appeared since I appeared, and never before.
And again I say that I am only here to raise awareness in hopes of keeping the factories burning the midnight oil. The aftermarket does what it does and is only a reactionary industry so I don't spend as much time on that topic. That's also the reason I want newer and better products, so I don't have to spend so many $$$ in the aftermarket.

The Phantom......endorses RXM's endeavour....

Old 04-12-2005, 07:59 PM
RXM
Trailblazer
Default Unfounded Rumors

RXM just went to the Photo Gallery of one jaycekarl10 to find the truth.

Old 04-12-2005, 08:07 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default Unfounded Rumors

Looking for the picture from which I had my Suzuki avatar??? Anyone has access to that. It was shown in another forum in which I posted.
Please pull up the Honda and Kawasaki pictures while you are there.

The Phantom.......is not the artist jaycekarl is.......

Old 04-15-2005, 08:37 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default Unfounded Rumors

To all my friends, I have enjoyed and appreciate your comments, and espically all of the constructive conversation. Thank you all for bringing "New" atv's to the forefront and help to make our sport continue to proliforate across the land.

The Phantom........Is humble.....