Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I dated a tree hugger!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2000 | 01:52 PM
Trailblazer

Was she good looking? Maybe it could have come to "blows" and everyone would have been happy.

Old 10-03-2000 | 02:12 PM
|
Range Rover

well she WAS ofcourse but you never know what time and gravity has done to a person.

Old 10-03-2000 | 02:14 PM
|
Range Rover

expath,
stupid beutch. those people make me sick.

Old 10-03-2000 | 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

The sad thing is in about a month if things dont change itll say I elected a Tree Hugger. You people better get out and vote, this is ridiculous. US elections have about 40% turnout, serbians can be killed or have themselves beaten for voting and their turnout was over 70%. Who really cares about issues. Not the average US person who fails to vote, you can bet these misinformed enviro groupies will be there voting and holding up signs. Do something, vote for G.W. BUSH and save our sport.

Old 10-03-2000 | 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

http://www.ashlandwi.com/placed/inde...story_id=39371

The Sierra club has been to work here too!!!

This is the same county I drove through last winter on the Pantera and the 30 something plastic people with cross country skis were holding their noses when I slowly passed their SUVs (without trailer hitches) in the parking lot to get to another trail.

In the summer they drive "fat tired" bicycles or at least I think they do. Maybe they just haul them around on the back of their minivans.

Old 10-03-2000 | 05:29 PM
|
Range Rover

"Sedge grass has been ripped up, exposing bare sand." lol...this is so ridculous. Oh the poor ground has is sand exposed. I mean I don't want to go around trenching yards but there's a hell of lot more things to cry over than that.

Old 10-03-2000 | 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

There are much bigger problems in the world that some of these folks should be worrying about. There are children that are starving right here in the US and they are worried about the grass?

Old 10-03-2000 | 08:40 PM
Trailblazer

if they dont want them they should shi somwhere else. if you see one floor it right past em

Old 10-05-2000 | 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

TPnTX,

I think that maybe you are a spy for the TreeHuggers. If I remember correctly, at the last Fun Wheeler Park ride, you constantly had to be excused to step behind trees. Then you would emerge with an empty beer can.

My question to you is... were you secretly hugging that tree, or maybe fertilizing it? Also, I think it is a little funny that you always seemed to have an empty beer can. Were you just parading around like an ATV enthusiest, the whole while using your disguise to clean up the environment. Where exactly did you find all those empty beer cans, and how do you explain the fact that the half full ones remained icy cold. I think there is something fishy going on around here. I hope you are not one of those moccasin wearing computer geek cube rats acting like one of us red neck white trash atv lovers. That would be very disappointing.

Greg

Old 10-05-2000 | 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

I'm one of the lucky ones...My wife enjoys the smell of a finely tuned 2 stroke running in the garage with the door closed, almost as much as I do....Lol

P.S. Don't do this for an extended period of time.

Quick Reply: I dated a tree hugger!