Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

honda vs polaris

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default honda vs polaris

i love hondas and the people in the polaris forums are dising the crap out of hondas and saying that polaris are better than the hondas but we all no what one is better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and if they say something to me i am going to be very mad at them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default honda vs polaris

Hondas are junk.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2005, 03:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default honda vs polaris

Dont go around starting crap, please. I hope that the polaris owners like theres, and honda owners like theres too, otherwise why would you own the quad you do?

Old 12-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default honda vs polaris

Originally posted by: yfx250
i love hondas and the people in the polaris forums are dising the crap out of hondas and saying that polaris are better than the hondas but we all no what one is better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and if they say something to me i am going to be very mad at them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Check youself now. No one in the Polaris forum was saying anything about the Hondas. The only thing getting dissed was you...for talking crap much like the crap you are talking here. No the way to win friends and influence people...

Old 12-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default honda vs polaris

As a general rule Honda has a lot of people angry at it because of their reputation for reliability. Polaris has a lot of people against them because of their reputation for unreliability. While Polaris dramatically improves, many of its supporters still have the "little man" syndrome and are used to being hated by all, so they lash out. And in the eyes of a Honda guy who's used to very reliable machines and lived threw the polaris problems of the 90's and earlier Polaris will always be the low man on the totem pole.

There are certainly an abundance of intelligent and considerate people in all camps, but internet forums are typically a breeding ground for this type of conflict as big supporters and big critics flock to these discussions.

Old 12-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default honda vs polaris

My biggest problem with Polaris isn't quality (they cleanded up their act considerably since the early days), but rather DESIGN and ENGINEERING. Their utes seriously look like some guys who build sleds were sitting around ice fishing one day (drunk) and looked over at their sleds and said, "hey, we could put wheels on those things and make a quads out of them". There you have it!

Building 700+ pound quads is a crime, and there is absolutely no reason for it! People are going to get hurt on these huge top heavy tanks, and we are going to see a safety backlash against quadding, that will make the backlash against 3-wheelers look tame.

Old 12-10-2005, 07:38 PM
Trailblazer
Default honda vs polaris

get a life

Trending Topics

Old 12-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Range Rover
Default honda vs polaris

yfx250 how old are u

Old 12-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default honda vs polaris

I am the only guy in my riding group that doesn't have a polaris. I am the only guy that hasn't broke down, except when I filled mine up with water, but that was my own fault.
I believe hondas are one of the most dependable atv's around. However there are a lot of little things they could improve on.

I love to ride with friends, If we all road the same thing it would take some of the fun out of it.

Old 06-05-2006, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default honda vs polaris

What are the little things honda can improve on ????? just wondering isthe motor and transmission reliable but everything else falls apart ?

Quick Reply: honda vs polaris