Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

EX or Z

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EX or Z

Frankly, I wouldn't recomend a z or ex to anyone. Where I ride [sand flats, and sand dunes], the ex and z both leave alot to be desired. Again, I don't hate honda, and would love to buy a 250r {atc or trx}. It just tickles me, how honda owners think there **** doesn't stink. If the ex is more reliable than z...so be it. There is no doubt the z is a better performance machine than the ex. There is no doubt the yfz is a better performance machine than 450r, and there is no doubt the raptor 700r is a better performance machine than...........oppps. Where's your machine honda?

Old 12-20-2005, 03:14 AM
Trailblazer
Default EX or Z

The only thing that stinks around here is you Midnite. Kawasaki,Suzuki, Yamaha and Honda don't stink....just you. You've run out of material and you're makin' stuff up now and taking cheap shots that don't mean anything. It tickles me how far someone like you will go to bash a brand name or anyone that owns it. Give it a rest, nothing is getting accomplished anymore on this thread.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Ha ha, you sooooo funny. In case you didn't notice, nothing ever gets accomplished on any of these threads.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

If you are so worried about having so much power while riding trails, why not get a 4x4? Then you can tell everyone how much better your new honda 4x4 is compared to the other 4x4's. Tell me, you drive a honda car don't you.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:30 AM
Trailblazer
Default EX or Z

Makin' stuff up, getting off the subject, thank you for proving my point. Nothing I can write does it better.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Originally posted by: midnite
Frankly, I wouldn't recomend a z or ex to anyone. Where I ride [sand flats, and sand dunes], the ex and z both leave alot to be desired. Again, I don't hate honda, and would love to buy a 250r {atc or trx}. It just tickles me, how honda owners think there **** doesn't stink. If the ex is more reliable than z...so be it. There is no doubt the z is a better performance machine than the ex. There is no doubt the yfz is a better performance machine than 450r, and there is no doubt the raptor 700r is a better performance machine than...........oppps. Where's your machine honda?
Show me one false statement in this post.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
I guess since the Z has corrosion problems and the EX has this they're even now? Or because it's a Honda it's no big deal?
Thats funny, I geuss honda shouldn't have rushed the reverse set up for ex. They only had 7 years to get it right.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:40 AM
Range Rover
Default EX or Z

There is no doubt the yfz is a better performance machine than 450r
There it is..........Look how many pro racers jumped ship from the YFZ to the 450r..........Tons!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 03:44 AM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Have you riden a 450r or yfz? I have riden both {and ride with them every weekend}. And who are all these racers jumping ship? Since you are demanding someone post sales figures, for ex and z, post who these racers are who are jumping ship.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:45 AM
Trailblazer
Default EX or Z

Obviously after riding both I think the EX is better. The 450r and YFZ I cannot comment on because I have no time on either. "I don't hate Honda" from what you've been writing yes you do. "Frankly, I wouldn't recommend a Z or EX to anyone". That is all you have been doing this whole thread is pushing the Z! Oh and I don't drive a Honda car.