Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Great deals on Hondas

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 05:31 PM
xtc
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great deals on Hondas

Wanted to let anyone who is thinking of buying a honda to look at these prices www.southernhonda.com they are located in chattanooga tennessee and,in my opinion,have the best pricing in the south.Just bought my son a 2006 trx 90 for $2,340 loaded on the truck and didn't even have to pay sales tax(I live in georgia)there advertised pricing is no joke and no gimmicks were pulled when I arrived to purchase the quad.Going back this weekend to get the wife one (happy mothers day)Hope this helps anyone deciding to purchase a Honda and is looking for a great deal!

Old 05-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer

I don't know they seem too good too be true! i just paid 4899 for my 06 rancher 350 4x4 es and i thought that was a good deal. For 3700 and change it would almost be worth it to drive there and pick it up. But man they seem too cheap something must be wrong. I wish i knew someone in chatanooga to check that place out!

Old 05-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

They're about $160 cheaper, for an 06 trx450, than troy city which is in NY Too bad they only carry Honda, we'd have a really low priced dealer in the north and south

Old 05-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Trailblazer

man i wish i had seen this troy ny place a week ago! i just spent 4899 for my new rancher i am picking up tomarrow. I am close enough to troy to go take a look! Damn! well im like 45 minutes from the shop i bought from and 1 hour and 45 min from troy so i hope the service and ease of driving is worth the 500 bucks!

Old 05-10-2006, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Oh man, that sucks. I've been talking about troy on here for a while. You still could have brought it to the other place for service if it's closer. I'd let them know you found it cheaper, and see what they can do about the price.

Old 05-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

My brother in law drove up there about 3 months ago and bought a 05 4x4 forman es. He left with it for their advertised price. He saved 1k not buying local. He maybe fixing to go buy another 1 because the same forman is about 600 cheaper now than when he purchased. It cost him 160 for gas and motel room. Saved lotts of $$$
That is the only thing I know about southern honda.

Old 05-11-2006, 07:38 AM
xtc
Range Rover

They are(southern honda)for real.I neither work for them nor do I know anyone who does.When I bought my sons quad I asked them how the can sell so cheap?there reply was sheer volume of sales.They would rather make lower commision per unit and make that up and more by selling so many(plus better buying power from honda due to large orders).The only draw back was having to wait a while,there are 16 sales people in two different buildings and each had at least two customers at any given time.Call ahead first so quad can be prepped and ready and don't forget your salespersons name like I did or you will wander around asking everyone if they are expecting you.

Old 05-11-2006, 08:42 AM
Trailblazer

I live in Oklahoma and have found this place www.abernathycycles.com they seem to have great prices. They also carry Yamaha. You guys might check them out.

In Oklahoma we have www.bartlesvillecyclesports.com this is where I bought my Rancher in '04.

They all have pricing shown on their webpages and are very close in price.

It saves to shop around.

Batman
<><

Old 05-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Trailblazer

I thought sales tax applied to all sales. What happens when you get it back in your home state? Alan

Old 05-11-2006, 07:24 PM
xtc
Range Rover

brutegrizzly,don't know about the whole tax issue but they only charge sales tax to those instate residence.Because there is no registration requirements for atvs in georgia,the state doesn't even know I own them nor do the care.Forgot and was incorrect in saying no tax,there is a $8.50 chattannooga city business tax.

Quick Reply: Great deals on Hondas