Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Southernhonda.com - Should i buy???

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southernhonda.com - Should i buy???

I'm wanting an '06 Foreman 500 ES. And i remembered this site. I recognized that they have exactly what i want, and the Foreman 500 ES is going for $4,783!!! I called and confirmed that these are the actual prices. I'd heard this site mentioned in a forum not too long ago. Anyway's, im looking to buy very soon. Probably next weekend.

My question is, is it safe to buy from here? I see that they are the America's #1 Honda Dealership. I just, for some reason, am scared that because the price is so low, that maybe there might be something wrong with the machine. If not, and all is well, i will be making a trip there VERY soon.

I also have some questions about the 2006 Foreman ES and what i'd like to do with it, and what i'd need for it. But i'll save that until these questions are answered. Thanks for all replys.

Old 02-24-2007, 09:45 PM
Trailblazer

Here's a link to the site below.

http://www.southernhonda.com/new_veh...2&CatDesc=ATVs

Old 02-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Range Rover

i also looked at southern honda, did alot of research, called and talked to them, price on the page is the price otd. beware thow, if you are from another state taht has sales taxes, u'll have to pay once u get back to that state, southern honda does not charge sales tax. during my research on this page and several other form pages on the interent i have heard tons of good things about them, and almost all of them say they are awsome friendly people, but tend to be quick about every thing, kinda like hearding cattle, becase they sell so many. they also say that if u want one, call ahaid and they will have it out frount with yoru name on it when u arive so all u have to do is paper work and no waiting for them to put it together. there were a few people that said they didnt like the place, said that the eng never ran right sence they picked it up and also said that they missed some easy things like air in tires and stuff like that( seems so miniscule to me). the eng part thow, they didnt elaberate on it and it was only 1 person that said that. i have never bought from there but was verry verry close to it, if i lived back up in idiana i would have defently purchased my atv there. good lucky, hopefully this sheaded some light on it for u, i'm sure people will reply

bowz

Old 02-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

I bought 2 there. No problem at all.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Trailblazer

i just bought a foreman s there last week. no problems, and they had the exact machine at the price they told me ready to go when i got there.

Old 02-26-2007, 11:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

Personally, I would not buy another one there. I called to see if they had the unit I wanted in stock. I was told they did. I drove three housrs to pick my unit up. I was told by the salesman that they had just put a nice set of tiresa nd rims on it for me, for an extra $600.00. After telling him about 10 times I did not want the rims and tires he told me there would by a $50.00 charge to put the stock oines back on. I told him I thought this was alittle unfair and he told me I was going to pay the $50.00 or drive home with nothing. Very poor in my book.

Also watch out for their extended Warrenty, I know where you can get it for 4300.00 cheaper.

Mark

Old 02-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

$4300 cheaper!!!!!??? What kind of price did they give you?
They did the same thing with tires on both of mine. I said that I did not ask for it. Dealer said they come that way. I then said,"then they are free". He said no. Then I said,"then take them off".
There was no $50 charge.